Rochester NY

HI! Just wondering if anyone would like to join me in making a local group here on Crochetville.:clap

Sounds great!!

Ummm, newbie here.... How do we set something up here on crochetville? Do we continue coming back to this post?

As for setting up a meeting locally, I'm in. We just need to figure out a time and a place. I used to meet with a group at Wegmens in Pittsford. They had a food court and we met there. Any thoughts, Lorrie?

We're growing!! Again, we're growing in numbers but I'm still stuck on if folks would like to continue posting here until everyone feels comfortable enough to meet or what? Keep in touch.

How about like Henrietta?

bit more central to all and AC Moore and the Christmas tree shop, too! The Starbucks at the mall has lots of seating on both sides and would be easy to find or the Borders has a cafe in it.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've been under the weather. The Barnes and Noble at Greece mall has a nice sitting area. We could also go to Wegmans on Britton Rd they have a nice sitting area. i am not too familar with the area yet for other suggestions.

Ok all. I have Mondays, Tuesday, and Wednesdays free. If anyone wants to meet let me know. I am not really too familiar with anywhere other than Greece, but I can mapquest. If anyone has some other ideas for meeting places let me know. I can work on coordinating this, but i need some input on who would be available.

This is GREAT!!! I look forward to meeting y'all and I have a camera if someone can tell me how to post a pic.

I'm thinking that Borders in Henrietta would be okay with me. It is centrally located and would be easier for those coming from the Thruway. I have all next week off so I would love to meet everyone.

Be sure to bring something that you're working on or something you want to show and brag about!! I have a couple of projects that I have questions about. I need to block a curtain panel and really don't have anywhere to block it. Thoughts?

Guest Catlizg

I'd be willing to drive from Buffalo to meet some of my fellow WNYers. I could stop in Batavia and pick some of you up or we could carpool. Saturdays are good. Every other week I alternate Sunday/Tuesday at work so those days would be good dependent upon the week.

Ok by my count that make 5 of yall who can meet on the weekend. I can't make it on weekends, but it would be nice if everyone else can get together. Any takers on organizing this and coordinating?

I'm game. Lets make a serious plan. I can meet most days after 4 pm. Weekends are not good for me as my significant other works and has the car. BUT I encourage everyone to meet whenever.

I'm off work this week and have Wednesday and Thursday afternoon off. I might have to car on Friday too.

Here goes....

I want to meet and I'm going to throw a date and time out there... if anyone can make it, that would be great! If you're not familiar the Henrietta, check out mapquest, yahoomaps or google maps

PLACE: Borders Bookstore, just off of Hylan Drive

TIME: 3:00 PM

If I can't make it, I'll post on Friday to others know.

For those who can't meet on the weekend, I can meet on some Friday night.

Didn't see anyone at Borders on Saturday... I was in the coffee area, crocheting...

Keep in touch and let me know if anyone wants to meet another time.

Cynde

Here goes....

I want to meet and I'm going to throw a date and time out there... if anyone can make it, that would be great! If you're not familiar the Henrietta, check out mapquest, yahoomaps or google maps

PLACE: Borders Bookstore, just off of Hylan Drive

TIME: 3:00 PM

If I can't make it, I'll post on Friday to others know.

For those who can't meet on the weekend, I can meet on some Friday night.

umm Cynde, you forgot to mention the date. I couldn't have made it anyway but sorry no one was able to come.

Argh.... I'm sometimes like that. I'm only on the computer on Tuesday thru Friday, so I don't always get all the info. Please contact me by email if you would like. I go by the same name at yahoo.com

We'll keep trying. Let's keep in touch this week to make a future game plan. Weekends are sometimes hard for me but if we plan in advance, I should be able to get the car.

Thoughts?

Archived