Katchkan's Ramblin Roses Shawl

catheryn

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not noticed that Kathy has been online lately......I fell sure that as soon as she sees the pms, she will respond.

I have been gone for a few days, Went to see my parents.

The shawl turned out lovely Catheryn, You did a great job on it.I am sure your mother will love it.

Sorry folks but the pattern truly is not available yet. This was a special favor for Catheryn. I hope to have it out sometime late spring or early summer. But It is going to part of my filet booklet so you must be patient until I have time to get it finished.

Sorry folks but the pattern truly is not available yet. This was a special favor for Catheryn. I hope to have it out sometime late spring or early summer. But It is going to part of my filet booklet so you must be patient until I have time to get it finished.

Thanks for replying Kathy. Now I know and will be waiting anxiously for your booklet!

Hi Catheryn,

Just wondering where you found that pattern? I've checked Kathy's home page and her etsy store. It wasn't there. I'd love to make it for a wedding. (I don't have anyone to make it for right now but surely one of my boys will convince someone to marry them someday!) :laughroll

Happy crocheting,

:lol

Well, at least you are not in a hurry for the pattern :lol.

You can add it to your wish list with a caveat of "When it becomes available" so you don't forget that you want it ;)

Cheers,

Marika

That shawl came out beautifully!!! I've been waiting for the pattern since Cathy first showed the design here on our forum. I will be patient until fall and get the fillet book. And mine won't be a present. I think this is the first thing I wanted to make for myself. Your's has inspired me even more to wait for this pattern and make it !!!

:cheer That is truly beautiful and your mother should love it. My son-in-law has MS and I take chemo so I know first hand about the cognitive problems:blush. I don't know how you were able to do the counting needed to finish such a project. My hat's off to you!:yay

~ Debby

• 4 weeks later...

Archived