Simon82895

Yes- I'm a man and like to crochet

Hi Simon, I am from Minnesota.. congrats on you non smoking,, Good for you!

Welcome, Simon. It's good to have you here.:)

Welcome Simon!!

You'll fit right in here with a bunch of crocheters!!

Congrats on your sobriety and the quitting smoking will come. I quit almost 3 yrs ago!!

Welcome!

My nephew crochets and I taught his girlfriend to knit and we often sit round doing just that!

Hi and welcome from Maryland! Congrats on your sobriety!!

Welcome!

Im a sober drug addict.... almost 17 years clean. I love to crochet, it gives my mind something to do!

Congrats on being sober!

Howdy from Oklahoma Simon

Welcome to Crochetville

welcome to crochetville

Welcome to the 'ville from Ruth in East Texas! :welcome

Welcome and congratulations on quitting both. I'm Patty and live in Greensburg, IN when I'm not in the semi truck.

Patty

Please let me clear up something. I still smoke. Trying to stop at some point.

And being sober is something I should have done a long time ago. If people drink around me it doesn't bother me as much anymore. I just avoid those situations if at all possible. I generally don't like people congratulating me. Keeps me humble. Although I don't mind if people know about it these days. ****, everybody knew I had problems before I did. At least now I can help someone which is my responsibility as a recovering person.

Welcome! No worries, I have a stitch and (complain) that includes a couple of college guys. They come up with some of the craziest stuff, like a scarf that holds your beer! It adds a whole new dynamic to the group.

Good job on the sobriety. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you can do!

Welcome! I'm known as IJV022900 in some forums - numbers have the same meaning as yours. Knitting and crocheting are great ways to keep your mind quiet too, saved my sanity more than once.

There are a few male crochetiers on this forum. I'm sure you'll find them quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Welcome, Simon! You'll love it here and will soon have more projects than you have time for! Glad you found us.

:clap

:hi and :welcome from South Texas, Simon! :hug

You're going to LOVE it here! This is, bar none, THE best place on the web for everything that has anything to do with crocheting. And while you might be in the minority here being a male, some of the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen have been done by the men here! To name but a few, The Crochet Dude, Crochet Dad and Mushroom not only do amazing work, they are also the designers of some of the most beautiful patterns I've ever seen! It's great to have you aboard!

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the Ville - I'm a granny square fanatic, too! I hope you have fun here. Just be warned though - the granny square habit is harder to stop than smoking!

Hi Simon !!! :welcome from Maggie in Stoneboro, PA

I can't wait to see pictures of your work!

:yayYou've come a long way...breaking those old habits!:yay