Yes- I'm a man and like to crochet

Simon82895

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please let me clear up something. I still smoke. Trying to stop at some point.

And being sober is something I should have done a long time ago. If people drink around me it doesn't bother me as much anymore. I just avoid those situations if at all possible. I generally don't like people congratulating me. Keeps me humble. Although I don't mind if people know about it these days. ****, everybody knew I had problems before I did. At least now I can help someone which is my responsibility as a recovering person.

Welcome! No worries, I have a stitch and (complain) that includes a couple of college guys. They come up with some of the craziest stuff, like a scarf that holds your beer! It adds a whole new dynamic to the group.

Good job on the sobriety. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you can do!

Welcome! I'm known as IJV022900 in some forums - numbers have the same meaning as yours. Knitting and crocheting are great ways to keep your mind quiet too, saved my sanity more than once.

There are a few male crochetiers on this forum. I'm sure you'll find them quickly. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

:hi and :welcome from South Texas, Simon! :hug

You're going to LOVE it here! This is, bar none, THE best place on the web for everything that has anything to do with crocheting. And while you might be in the minority here being a male, some of the most beautiful pieces I've ever seen have been done by the men here! To name but a few, The Crochet Dude, Crochet Dad and Mushroom not only do amazing work, they are also the designers of some of the most beautiful patterns I've ever seen! It's great to have you aboard!

Archived