Another M

cajunwhacko

I decided to use Kimberly (woven n spun)'s letter patterns to spell out my soon-to-be-born niece's name. My brother and his wife have complained that the baby's room is too white - they were stuck getting white furniture, and they can't paint the walls. So I thought this would add a little color.

Her name is going to be Michelle, but they started calling her Mitch and it stuck. I'm not sure which I'll spell out, I guess it'll depend on how much patience I have! :lol

Anyway, here is the first letter, the M. The colors are Pooh-bear yellow and red, since they are doing a Pooh theme.

Kimberly's pattern was great and much easier than I expected (the 4 fasten off's scared me a little). I did find that in line 45 of the last section there is an increase missing in the last stitch. Even after working it, I don't think I would've been able to come up with a pattern like that, so definite kudos to you Kimberly!

So, without further ado, I give you my version of the letter M.

th_letterm.jpg

One other note, after doing this pattern I'm tempted to call off the planned Christmas presents for my future stepkids and make them all letter pillows instead! I guess I'll have to think about that!

I love those colors. They will really help set off the white room and match the pooh theme well. I will check out that row in question. Thanks for bringing to my attention.

And just as a side note...I am still looking for testers. I have several more letters ready for testing is anyone is up to it.

Archived