Pineapple Doily

Madamestitch

Oh, I am such a huge fan of pineapple crochet! Made this doily so that I can frame it up and use as a wall deco. One of the walls in my house is kinda bare so I thought a framed pineapple is the best to spice it up a little :)

Doily.jpg

Wow love it. great job, I am partial to whites and off whites! the pattern looks vaguely familiar.....

I don't know the original source of this pattern. Got it from this book that compiles many patterns which they get from all sources. I suspect it could be a Japanese book coz the instructions came as a chart rather than in words.

That's one of the prettiest pineapple patterns I've seen--beautiful job! I'm sure it will look great on the wall, too...

Thanks Krakovianka! I've washed and starched it and it does look even better now :)

Beautiful pattern, beautifully made. You are going to have a real work of art on your wall.

Thanks amdm! I already have some framed cross stitches on other walls so I thought I have enough of them now. Time for some other everlasting beauties :)

That is absolutely beautiful. I'm also a big pineapple fan. I have several pineapple books solely on doiles and afghans. Unfortuantely I haven't done them in awhile. Yours is just gorgeous.

Archived