Just My Cup of Tea Bookmark

This is so cute! Now I have the perfect idea what to make for my temporary staff (who's an avid reader) when she leaves me next month. Thanks so much for sharing. It has given me great inspiration :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU all for such wonderful positive comments :) I am working on some patterns I plan to put on Etsy but I will make more free patterns as well. I seem to be at my best when I'm winging a project versus working from a pattern.

This would be an excellent mother's day gift! My future mother in law LOVES to read. And she also loves tea. This would be great for her!

Thanks so much to Alisha for being so generous to share her pattern with us. I made one last night and its oh so cute!

CupI.jpg

CupII.jpg

CupIII.jpg

Oh it's so cute :cheer Thanks for sharing the pics. Thanks Everyone :hug

Totally adorable. I'll show it to my daughter, Yarnprincess, who is a worse bookaholic than I am, and is also the house arimagumi (sp?) expert. And Madamestitch, I love the idea of using varigated yarn. Yours came out so pretty!

Hi Jill-of-all-trades,

I used what I could find in my bits and pieces of yarn and I must say this is a good project that doesn't waste those odds and ends! :)

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for sharing this pattern. I needed just this for the final touch on a friend's birthday gift.

Thumpy

That is just too great. I'm definitely whipping one up for my mom...she loves reading almost as much as she loves tea.:yay

Thanks for sharing your pattern. It's cute beyond words, and -- even though I almost never use thread -- I think I can manage a project that small. I'm a tea- and book-lover, too. Would make great little gifts for like-minded friends as well.

Archived