Bare in mind, Im only 13. =)

ice_queen94

Sorry for the bad picture. :(

Its bigger and prettier in real life... yeah. =)

Please bare in mind I am only 13, so dont tell me it looks beginner-ish. xD

I know I said it was going to be a dog bed, but I didnt have enough yarn, so I made it for Lily instead. [my kitty] :)

It took me all day to finish.

D=

It curls up on one side, and is open on the other so she can go in and out.

Sorry I didnt have her to model it. I think shes outside...

Anyways, without further ado:

204802.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huggreat job! I didn't even know how to crochet when I was 13! You are off to a great start! I agree with Angelfire, I bet your kitty loves it and your dog is gonna be jealous!

:crochetingThat is awesome! My kitties would love a bed like that. The first time I tried to learn to crochet, I was about your age and never got past making chains. Boy, did I have a lot of looooooong chains. I could never "get it" as far as going any farther until years later. You are doing great, keep up the good work and thanks for showing us your picture.

Katie

You used very pretty colors for the bed, any good diva cat would be most appreciative how well you did w/ it. Your puppy, on the other hand may be extremely jealous and will wait only so long until you make them 1 of their own. :)

Keep up the fantastic work.

Sandy

That's awesome, Alyssa! :clap You did a great job. I bet your kitty loves it.

:hook Great work. And I couldn't even crochet at 13, either. Keep up the good work.

Tina

I think it looks nice and comfy for the kitty.

Oh if you could see some of the things I have hiding in my closet, you would be on the floor.:lol

I would say you did a very good job.:hook

I think you did a good job, and I hope that you always crochet and find it fun and relaxing, and as much a joy as I do :)

I made one similar for my cat and she loves it. In fact my brother saw how much my cat liked it that he wants one for his cat now.

Make sure to show it off to your friends, you might be able to make some money off of them.

Archived