First Doily in 15 Years

InStitches52

Julie got me all excited about doilies again and this is the result. It is an Elizabeth Hiddleson design taken from an old issue of Magic Crochet. It measures just under 22 inches across the diameter.

590aRSDoily.jpg

There are no more adjectives:think left to describe your doily. So I went to the thesaurus to find a new word for beautiful

I cut and pasted what it said

Synonyms attractive, beauteous, bonny [chiefly British], comely, cute, fair, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, lovely, pretty, ravishing, sightly, stunning, taking

Related Words alluring, appealing, charming, delightful, eye-catching, glamorous (also glamourous), prepossessing; elegant, exquisite, glorious, resplendent, splendid, statuesque, sublime, superb; flawless, perfect, radiant; dainty, delicate; personable, presentable

:cheer:clap:c9:hook:manyheart:yay:hug

There are no more adjectives:think left to describe your doily. So I went to the thesaurus to find a new word for beautiful

I cut and pasted what it said

Synonyms attractive, beauteous, bonny [chiefly British], comely, cute, fair, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, lovely, pretty, ravishing, sightly, stunning, taking

Related Words alluring, appealing, charming, delightful, eye-catching, glamorous (also glamourous), prepossessing; elegant, exquisite, glorious, resplendent, splendid, statuesque, sublime, superb; flawless, perfect, radiant; dainty, delicate; personable, presentable

:cheer:clap:c9:hook:manyheart:yay:hug

uuuuummmmm, yea all that and more. that is one fantastic doily, and you my dear did a fantastic awesome wonderful job, your friend is going to love it, what a wonderful wedding present. your a special friend i can tell LOL but you did a super job. way to go :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer i :nworthy :nworthy :nworthy to you. vicki

Archived