Angel Tree Skirt

Tampa Doll

That is beautiful. I keep thinking about making a tree skirt. I saw a pattern for a circular tablecloth that had churches on it. I thought it would make a beautiful tree skirt if I can figure out how to take the middle of the circle out and keep a open seam.....

........maybe not.......

lol....Debbie

uwcheese

Thank you again for the compliments, you are all very kind.

I was persistant, or as the DH likes to say, stubborn. For a while I thought I bit off more than I could chew, but, when I got frustrated or tired, I put it down and did something else.

Someone asked me if I was going to put backing on it.:eekNo way, I do not and I mean I do not sew. I did think about it, red, maybe green, no how about gold or even ice blue. Nope, it is just going to be put around the tree.:hook

Absolutely stunning work. I love it. You did a beautiful job. Your tension is awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us as I enjoyed looking at the slide show. I was wondering also if you could tell me where to buy the pattern? If Kathy has her pattern for sale?

Beautiful Mary Jo! I'm so intimidated by thread... I've only tried it one or two times, and I came away from it saying that I'd rather put the crochet hook in my eye than try it again... but seeing that makes me think about changing my mind.

It will be stunning around your tree!

Archived