little girls dress/can she wear?

CROCHETCOWGIRL

Hi everyone, I'm just starting to want to make clothes. Here is a dress I half way made up. I put a ribbon around the waist. I tried making a fuller skirt. I know what and how I think I could do it different next time but live and learn...Is it ok for her to wear???

Thanks for looking.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj138/CROCHETCOWGIRL/shrugrsdress025.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the dress is okay for her to wear, Crochet Cowgirl! In fact, your little cowgirl looks beautiful in it! The satin belt is perfect. You did a wonderful job. :manyheart

The dress is beautiful! I don't see any reason for her not to wear it.

Me being me, would probably add a little something to the edge on the bottom just to fancy it up a little and finish it off. Something simple like a (sc, ch3, skip 1, repeat) You don't need it tho.

Your model is just GORGEOUS, btw!

The dress looks fabulous and your daughter is a sweetie :) I think the style of the dress is perfect just as it is, it looks very pretty and also comfortable.

beautiful!!! What a great color , and the style is timeless. Another heirloom that will always be "cool".........................BTW your model is a doll !!!

OMG..........absolutely precious! Your daughter is just adorable.........a dress fit for your little princess! I'm envious of your creativity..........keep up the wonderful work.

Juli from Texas:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Archived