Comfortghans needed for abused and elderly

stargazingirly

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessica I am glad that you got those. I am sorry it took me so long to get it to you. I imaging you thought I wasn't going to send them huh? lol. But they are there and hope they help you in your endeavor!

Jessica I am glad that you got those. I am sorry it took me so long to get it to you. I imaging you thought I wasn't going to send them huh? lol. But they are there and hope they help you in your endeavor!

Nah, I was sure you would send them when you got the time, I understand how easy it is to have life take over and things just slip away! I do really appreciate you help! I have the first of many comfortghans joined and now need to boarder it. Look forward to a picture of it soon! :manyheart:manyheart

I have an afghan just about done. I will send it to you in the next couple of weeks. Will try to get one more done for you. :yes:yes

You are awesome!! Thanks so much!!

I want to get one more done and then I will have a big bag of items to take over for a first trip.

I will keep you posted!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I just received 13 squares from crafty kitten! Thank you so much!! They are great thank you so much!!

I apologize for my long absence! i have been working on joining these afghans in my spare time... but i am only 5 weeks and 2 days from my wedding and there is still so much to do.

Hope everything is well with all of you!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone!!

I received squares today from postal code 21536!! Wish I could say who they were from but the post office must have been having a bad day as the wrapping was in shreds. Have no fear the squares appear to be in excellent condition and are beautiful. I hope they all made it as I know who ever receives the comfortghan they are destined to make will love them all. There were 21 squares in the package. Please please please who ever sent these let me know so that I can thank you properly!!

I really appreciate all of the help from all of you very generous people!

Lots of Hugs,

Jessica

Hi Ladies, I received some squares from Denise the day before yesterday.

I apologize for the delay in my posting

I was in a bicycle accident on Monday, I was out riding and was hit by a garbage truck. I will be okay but am very sore and bruised, so please forgive my delay in posting.

Hope all is well with all of you,

Jessica

Hi Ladies, I received some squares from Denise the day before yesterday.

I apologize for the delay in my posting

I was in a bicycle accident on Monday, I was out riding and was hit by a garbage truck. I will be okay but am very sore and bruised, so please forgive my delay in posting.

Hope all is well with all of you,

Jessica

Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you heal quickly :hug

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jessica!

I just read back through the posts on this thread and realized that you must have gotten married this past weekend. Congratulations!:yay

I have PMed you asking for your address to send the 12 squares I promised way back in April. However, I don't expect to hear back from you very soon.:wink

Marzee

Hi everyone!

I'm back and with all this wedding work out of the way I will be joining squares in full force!

While I was gone for my wedding I received squares from Teakaycee! They are awesome! Thank you so much!!

I will keep you all posted on the joining of these squares with lots of pictures to come.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone! Today I received a bunch of squares,

I received 12 beautiful 12 inch squares from Marzee Thank YOU!!!:cheer:manyheart:hug:yay They are fantastic!

And a square from SmoothFox with an amazing heart crocheted right into it! Thank you so much! :hug:yay:hug

I really appreciate both of your contributions!

Life is slowing down for me finally, mariage and a job promotion have had me hoping recently, but you can expect updates with pictures (new camera arriving shortly!) soon!

Thank you all so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived