Pooh & Friends

FelixLake

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A donkey named Eeyore is his friend...and Kanga and little Roo...there's Rabbit and Piglet, then there's Owl....but most of all there's Winnie the Pooh... lol

My dd loves the move Heffalump and of course the classic: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. We do have the heffalump movie but I can't find the adventures of winnie the pooh. :( My favorite out of the whole bunch is T-I double GRRR....the wonderful thing about tiggers is tiggers a wonderful thing, their heads are made out of rubba, their tails are made outa springs....their bouncy, flouncy, trouncy sprouncy fun fun fun fun fun, the wonderful thing about tiggers is I'M the only one, yes I'M the only ONE

Ahem...I think I better go home now.....:embar

Oh btw: I love the animals...I haven't even attempted to make them yet...

• 3 years later...

I'm so glad this got bumped! I have a friend that just did her son's nursery in a Pooh theme and I've been eyeing that pattern book. The finished product looks so good, I'm going to have to give it a shot. I guess the book is out of print, but there are several on Ebay. I hope I can figure out how to attach the legs. It seems like that's stumped a lot of people.

I have the pattern book in thread and it took a few minutes to figure out how to do the legs. i have pooh done and then I set it aside. I think I will have to bring them out again and get the rest done.

You did a fanastatic job!!!

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone :), I am so glad I found this post. I am going to be a grandma in a few short months and I am making these toys to decorate the nursery. My daughter is a big fan of Winnie the Pooh. I recieved the patterns a few years ago but never got around to making them. I have completed Pooh and Tiger and am now working on piglet, however when I was looking throught the patterns I realized I am missing some of Eeyore's pattern :(. If anyone out there still has these patterns I would be forever grateful if you could send me the Eeyore pattern Please!!!! my email adress is june6@sympatico.ca . Thank you in advance and Happy Crocheting to you all :)

• 3 months later...

Hi, I'm working on the Eeyore crochet pattern but I honestly don't understand how to join the legs, any help will be greatly appreciated.

For all those who are interested. The patterns were not that hard to follow. The secret is just counting carefully. It's all just single crochet and slip stitches.

The Pooh leg was confusing, but if you just realize that you have to skip the chain between the single crochet behind the leg, then it makes sense.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me, now that I've figured it out, I'd be more than happy to help others. Believe me... I frogged the legs more than once trying to understand the directions. I also actually had nightmares over those legs.

So cute! They look just like the real thing!

I remember having that booklet, but I haven't seen it in a while... hope I didn't lend it out to someone!

Oh wow!! You did an awesome job on all of them.. I have the book too but never have made them... I think what held me up was the fact that they seem to be so big.. What size did yours come out to be?.. GBU!:):)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, they are adorable. My daughter is an Eeyore fan, and I'd like to make her one. The thing is that someone lent me the pattern for it but a page is missing, page 25 of the book!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm kind of lost without that page. Can someone send me that page. My email adress is monabi@fibertel.com.ar. Thank you so much

• 1 year later...
For all those who are interested. The patterns were not that hard to follow. The secret is just counting carefully. It's all just single crochet and slip stitches.

The Pooh leg was confusing, but if you just realize that you have to skip the chain between the single crochet behind the leg, then it makes sense.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me, now that I've figured it out, I'd be more than happy to help others. Believe me... I frogged the legs more than once trying to understand the directions. I also actually had nightmares over those legs.

Hi FelixLake! I'm having problem with Pooh's leg (page 8, round 17). It's confusing and I don't now what to do :( Could you help me, please?

Archived