Pooh & Friends

FelixLake

The gang's all here!!!! Finally I have them all done. Now, what am I supposed to do? I've ordered some teddy bear patterns but they are not here yet.

These were done using a Leisure Arts book "Pooh & Friends Crochet". I used worsted weight yarns and mostly a size G hook. There were such fun to put together. Now I just have to find a place to keep them until I have grandchildren. Oh, I have to make another Tigger for my daughter (the Marine), she fell in love with it.

Enjoy!PoohFriends.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow those are so awesome great job :cheer I have really got to try these again I tried pooh and the leg gave me fits:thair :irk but I know if I worked at it I could figure it out.

For all those who are interested. The patterns were not that hard to follow. The secret is just counting carefully. It's all just single crochet and slip stitches.

The Pooh leg was confusing, but if you just realize that you have to skip the chain between the single crochet behind the leg, then it makes sense.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me, now that I've figured it out, I'd be more than happy to help others. Believe me... I frogged the legs more than once trying to understand the directions. I also actually had nightmares over those legs.

you did a great job on them. the reason some of you have had the problem with phoo's leg, is that the pattern was off, leisure arts put a different one out later because of the discovery. if you have the old pattern(the one which is messed up) maybe you can e-mail them and they can give you the correct pattern. i need to make some of those too, i love phoo and piglet and eyeore, but tigger is my favorite. ti double grrrrrrr LOL graetjob again :manyheart vicki

Archived