Aunt Pillow

AuntSue

Hi, everyone!

My real name is Susan, but everybody under 35 has to call me Aunt Sue. :D i have no children, but my 14 siblings had more than enough to cover! :lol

At 4, knitting and crochet fascinated me. I learned from watching the grandmother of my best friend. She helped me with the start and finishing off, but i did the crochet! I think my dad still has one of the pot holders.

I love doing afghans and creating my own designs. I'm really laid back in my approach. Recently I've gotten interested in Tawashis.

Aunt Sue

Hi and welcome! What are Tawashis?

Victoria

Hi, everyone!

My real name is Susan, but everybody under 35 has to call me Aunt Sue. :D i have no children, but my 14 siblings had more than enough to cover! :lol

At 4, knitting and crochet fascinated me. I learned from watching the grandmother of my best friend. She helped me with the start and finishing off, but i did the crochet! I think my dad still has one of the pot holders.

I love doing afghans and creating my own designs. I'm really laid back in my approach. Recently I've gotten interested in Tawashis.

Aunt Sue

And in regards to the "what are tawashis" question, which I didn't know either, google informs me that:

"Tawashi" is a Japanese word that means "scrubbie", and 100% acrylic yarn is commonly used. Tawashi is perfect for washing dishes and bathtubs!

Caution - Do not use tawashi on your skin!!! If you'd like to use it as a washcloth, use cotton yarn instead.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived