Fallen firefighters

i'mhooked

Not to late at all. I just pm'd you.

I'm afraid I havent been able to work much on this in the past 2 days-- I have the flu. My body hurts so much I dont even know if I could hold up my hook!:(

I made a trip into town this morning to the post office and mailed them priority.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I am so very sorry! Yes, I did recieve them. I and now my family have been so sick with the flu, the house looks like it has been hit with a tornado, and my concentration level is at a 0, and i just didnt even think to get on. Again, I am very sorry, the squares were lovely! I really appreciate it, and am sorry I didnt let you know sooner.:(

Over the weekend I recieved some lovely squares from the Happy Stitcher-- thank you so much.

I am in the process of edging the squares and will soon begin connecting them. Thanks to all for your support!

Over the weekend I recieved some lovely squares from the Happy Stitcher-- thank you so much.

I am in the process of edging the squares and will soon begin connecting them. Thanks to all for your support!

I'm glad they got there and that you like them!

I hope you and your family are feeling much better! :yes

I recieved squares on Friday from DreamsofYarn-- thank you so much-- they were wonderful!

I am now in the process of joining the squares for the first afghan-- I recieved enough for 2 afghans. I will send one to Colerains firehouse where they were stationed and then the other to the other firehouse where the one fireman worked.

Thanks to all for your fabulous help!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I finished edging the first ghan and was in the process of making tabs for the top--( I am going to purchase a round curtain rod and place the ghan on it by means of the tabs so that it can hang)-- when out of town relatives came in for a visit and it had to be set aside. I am going to try and finish it by the weekend and take it to the firehouse. I will post a pic before it goes though! :manyheart

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I delivered the comfortghan to the firemen today. The four firemen on duty were touched by your kindness as am I:manyheart:hug:manyheart. Thank you all so very much. I have enough squares to do a second blanket for the other firehouse so will begin working on that next:yarn. Thanks again! I am sorry that the images are sideways-- they were upright in photobucket but keep flipping when I put them in here:think.

P6100023.jpg

P6100024.jpg

P6100025.jpg

P6100026.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived