Greetings from O-H-I-O!

jbowsher

Hi everyone! My name is Jamie and I live in Columbus, Ohio. I have always wanted to learn to crochet. I learned a basic granny square about 20 years ago, and that was the extent of my skills! I took a class at JoAnn's this past winter and I have not stopped crocheting since!!! I am a special education teacher, a wife and the mother of a 19 year old son. I also have a black lab mix named Angus. I enjoy crocheting items for my home. I am in the process of making pilllows for my living room. I have recently learned about amigarumi, and I hope to learn to make these cute little guys soon! Any other Ohioans out there?????

Wanted to stop by and say hello. I am from Marion not to far from you. I have crocheted for 20+ years and I still love it. I am seriously considering starting to teach crocheting, I just need to figure out how much to charge.

Nice to meet a fellow Ohioan.

My story sounds a little like yours. I too was a special education teacher, I taught six years. I took a class in crochet at JoAnn's and it"all came together".. I haven't stopped crocheting since. My favorite to make are afghans. I live in western PA. Every time you go to a Giant Eagle think of me, I work in them around the Pgh, PA area. Charlene

:wavingWelcome to Crochetville! This is a great place.

I'm from west central Ohio--a little town called Celina. Columbus is about 1 1/2 hrs away from here. We go there maybe once or twice a year.

I know you will enjoy your experience here.

I'm from OHIO. Grew up in Louisville, (about 15 minutes from Canton-that's where the football hall of fame is located). I got married to a wonderful man and we moved to Lisbon, Ohio-NE area, about an hour from Canton. We had a farm-cows, pigs, chickens...

We grew tired of the snow and cold and moved to Florida.

I've been crocheting since I was old enough to remember. It's a real addiction with me-seems I ALWAYS have a hook in my hand trying out a new pattern. :crocheting I love this site and all the wonderful things I can try.

Good to meet you and welcome!!!:waving

Archived