Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just counted how many heart squares I have done already. I've got 14 done, and I need 18! I've only got 4 left to make!!! I kind of want to get it finished now, but I've gotta keep plugging away on my ATW games Ghan!

Just counted how many heart squares I have done already. I've got 14 done, and I need 18! I've only got 4 left to make!!! I kind of want to get it finished now, but I've gotta keep plugging away on my ATW games Ghan!

:think Amy - do I have you on my list?

If not, do you want me to add you?

I know I've posted in here, but I'm not sure if I was ever officially added. If you could, that'd be great! As soon as the games are over I'm gonna finish all of my outstanding WIPs.

Okay, Krystal, back me up a bit. I'm still stuck at 60 rows. I'm 9 rows behind. I hope to catch up a little tonight. Only work until 9 tonight, and hoping to be home in time to watch a movie and crochet with my mom. Might be able to catch up.

And, again, does anyone know WHY my blanket is flaring out? It's bugging me SO BAD! My mom says she can't see it, and that if it is, it's minimal enough that I'm just being too picky about it, but I have to FIX IT!

Krystal,

RR is done.... 32 rows, not exactly sure that it will stay together..... going to make the laundry today.... keeping my fingers crossed.

Started just ducky last night... got 8 saltines. WOW I'm just movin

Krystal,

RR is done.... 32 rows, not exactly sure that it will stay together..... going to make the laundry today.... keeping my fingers crossed.

Started just ducky last night... got 8 saltines. WOW I'm just movin

:woo

If your stitch count is the same all the way through, it's because your tension is getting looser. It can happen when you get cruising along and are going quickly.

Think I managed to fix it. Tightened up my tension on the next couple rows, and it brought it right back in together. I'm now up to 61 rows. Have a late day tomorrow, hope to get even more done.

Okay, got a new pattern, so let's see about getting me back in the roll call.

The pattern is a mile a minute variation, and I need to get 14 strips done by October 10th (new end date). I've got one strip done already.

Okay, Krystal, need to change my required rows for the afghan. I finally found the pattern. It calls for 80 rows. It appears to be a lapghan. I'm still at 61. Need to make a stop by the yarn store to get some yarn to finish and for trim and tassels.

And, pictures!!! I got a new digital camera, and am having so much fun with it!!!!

th_100_1968.jpg

th_100_1967.jpg

Click if you want to see them in their full sized glory. Yes, my bedroom is a mess. Don't take a habit of putting my dirty clothes in my laundry hamper!

PBLKNP - Peppermint

Cathy - Desert

To the newcomers:

If you can either count or estimate the number of motifs/rounds/rows/sections/pieces of your project and tell me how many it has total, as well as how many you have done, and your deadline, I can get you into the ROLL CALL.

:D

Okay, My Peppermint Ripple Delight Afghan is 13 mile-a-minute strips of 168 rows apiece (all sc through the back loop--it's going to be a snooze-fest). There is also a sc border all around each strip and the entire afghan at the end. So far, I've only done 30 rows of the first strip.

Ideally, I want to get this done by the end of the first week of December, as that's when we will probably be decorating the house. I'm going to put this out on my sofa for the holidays.

My long-term goal is to eventually make several crocheted things to decorate for the holidays. I figure at one or two a year, I can at least slowly get to that goal. :D

I'd love to join, but I don't know if I can...I don't really have a row count. I'm creating a pineapple skirt (actually re-making my design to fit a larger woman...if I can succeed in both versions I'll be soo happy). But I'm on the 4th pineapple round (each pineapple segment is a good 7 rounds if I recall correctly) of maybe 12?Perhaps more. Depends how much the weight pulls it down. But this CAL will help me keep at it, even if I don't make true roll call. :P

Oh my gosh!! Look at all the stars. I have the afghans on hold right now during the games. Is that ok?? Between the baby ensemble and watching grandkids and now the car breaking down I just have my head spinning. And posting seems to be really hard without internet too! But I am still crocheting along and think of you all often!!

Finally, the updated progress on diagonal blanket. The photos were taken by my sidekick II cell phone. The photos are clickable. [Note: This post was made in several threads]

th_diagonalprogress_yellow.jpg half done with yellow section. Red will be added next to the blanket.

th_diagonalprogress_yellowandredyarnne.jpg Yellow and Red yarn, TLC Essenitals Sandstone and Barn Red. The finished size should be 7 feet x 7 feet square. Less than 75 % done - Took me two years on and off to work on it.

I hope to finish the yellow and red sections by August 24th. My personal medal project. :hook

Archived