Krystal16

Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

I have stars :( Ah well, I missed a couple days crocheting I think. I have 375 hexagons done. Still only have Row 8 done on the flag ghan. I don't actually need that done for a year so I think a row every other day? Been trying to sew my butter fly ghan but I did 3/4 of a row backwards and had to frog it. OOPS!

GREAT job Honey Dew!! I was checking this at her house too, I had to whip around and make sure no one was behind me to see! We are safe! I will call you as soon as she gets it!! And take a picture of him with it

Good luck to everyone for the games!

I did the grey section. :blush Already start up the yellow section.

Can you put me up for a row per day during the Games period ? I can't do two rows per day AND the cottage bag for 16 days.

My goal is finish yellow AND red sections on this WIP while I work on the cottage bag. I don't want to count the cottage bag for this CAL. I will try to finish bag's daily goals then try to finish a row on WIP.

I did three rows which make it R 290 ?

Hi kRYSTAL, I'm finished my swap squares and will start the Olympic games in the Am, now, to drive and crochet....since the start time is 8AM and I am taking my DS to camp.

Phew, I think I'm ahead still.. I've done about 12 of the set b motifs so far but I'm off the weekend and I've not been getting much crocheting done from home so it's good to be ahead! Plus, I've joined the crochet games so I'll need to work on that when I'm home and do the other while I'm at work.

Where is Krystal?

Hubby will be on hold until after vacation, I will not be making much ends while I am gone and I am not bringing projects with me just for the ends, not with baggage restriction of only ONE suitcase a person :eek

He should be on at some point but I didn't want him to forget!

I'm here - competing in the games, so trying to focus my energy... once I get today's heat run, I will be here... :rofl

Yeah I have to do my heat of printing patterns, choosing yarn, and packing it in a suitcase today. Tomorrows heat involves a long distance fly while crocheting. Good Job I wont be the one flying the plane lol!

Holiday to Alaska on a cruise (not with jimbo :rofl)

If I was going your way I would stop by. Went home last year so probably go home again next year.

I am so excited but wish I had left myself more time to pack. I was away last weekend to my mums so I only have today and I work tomorrow. Plus I have to finish a test pattern and I have to get my games stuff ready! Busy day. I already got my toes prettied this morning. I think I would get more done if I got off the ville, lol. Of course I was villing while I was printing my travel docs and stuff....really :rofl

Well, you have to stop in here before you go away! Of course you do.

Cruise sounds like fun. As long as you have your games things packed and clean underwear, don't worry too much about everything else. :devil

I am back and even though I don't feel like working on the afghan, I am going to catch up.

You see I wouldn't be doing that if I wasn't part of this CAL, so thanks for coordinating it. You are making me responsible for something that I committed to

:cheer:cheer:cheer

Wow, it sure is Alaska cruise time, I know someone going on one this week too!

Have fun!!

Okay, I am, as I type this, counting the rows in my ripple afghan....

Counting.... Counting....

Counting..... okay, I've got about 51 rows! Completed four in the past two days!

Sherri, that's awesome! How did you do that? Is it multiple squares, or a lot of color changing? That's gorgeous!!!!

UPDATE: Just added the rows again, I'm up to 57 already. I guess there is an advantage to be laid up with pneumonia! I'm crocheting like a mad woman!

Ashleigh - I don't have a total number of rows for you... or even what you're working on.. Do I? Do you have a deadline?

Sherri - that looks awesome!!!

Wow really pretty!

Thank you. :)

Sherri, that is very pretty! :hook

Thank you. :)

Sherri, that's awesome! How did you do that? Is it multiple squares, or a lot of color changing? That's gorgeous!!!!

Thank you. It's worked in strips. :)

UPDATE: Just added the rows again, I'm up to 57 already. I guess there is an advantage to be laid up with pneumonia! I'm crocheting like a mad woman!

Sorry about the pneumonia, but wtg on the crocheting!

Ashleigh - I don't have a total number of rows for you... or even what you're working on.. Do I? Do you have a deadline?

Thank you. And thanks for keeping me to task. :)

Sherri - Wow, good job!

Thank you. :smile

I'd like to get it to about 150 rows, maybe 200. It's a ripple afghan off of a pattern I can't find. I would like to have this finished by the end of next month to gift to my grandmother as a fulfillment of a gift to my late grandfather I was never able to give him.

Sorry about the pneumonia, but wtg on the crocheting!

I'm prone to pneumonia, it's nothing new for me. It sucks that it had to happen when it did(right in the middle of a walk through at work, and they need all employees running on full fuel), but at least I finally have some time to work on my UFOs. I've got a couple of scarves I'd like to finish.