Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Krystal,

Sorry you're not feeling better. I know when I get in a "mood" I don't even feel like talking, because if I do I'll probably say the wrong thing and it'll hurt someone's feelings. I find for myself that on those days, it's best to stay away from people. lol.

Anyway, rows 47-50 are done.

Aimee

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all. I knocked out the 3 squares I promised to make. Only 2...2...2 more to go!. I will have all 32 completed.:hook

Next, to box them up, and mail them out to the swap leader. :yarn

Then it's back to my June swaps. 6 (7"sqs) and 2 (12" sqs).

Will keep you posted. Thanks to this group, I am staying on task. :crocheting

Meegan.

thanks everyone who congratulated me. I am getting an advanced masters of occupational therapy from Boston University (as opposed to the entry level degree that is now required of all new occupational therapists). It has been a challenging two years as I worked full time throughout.

Now as to my rows....not a chance.

I will catch up though, soon I hope.

Sorry Krystal I must have missed posting at some point. I just counted and I have 215 hexagons done right now

Hope you feel better, can I do anything to help?

It's ok if you give me bats Krystal, I will be ok with it if I deserve it. I hope you feel better, I get in moods too sometimes, I think it's a woman thing isn't it:hug:manyheart. I am caught up as of yesterday's post for the shawl, and at 34 for the afghan. So I need to do two rows there and one row on the shawl today then I am caught up, I beleive. Thanks for keeping us on track. I didn't post yesterday and I woke up at three in the morning thinking I better post. Britt, sounds like a nice pattern, I will be working on baby stuff next, but for the look up in the sky cal, since it's UFO's. Next project for here is another shawl for christmas, then I have to make hats for all the guys. I already started on the shawl. It goes by inches, so I guess I will have to go by inches. It's on a Q hook so I think that will be close to an inch! lol Happy :crocheting

I have m34 done and started m35. I think that still leaves me one and a half motifs behind. I should catch up today. If nothing else I will finish tonight while watching the american idol finally.

ROLL CALL:

Tracy Cuddle S180

Tracy Blanket R163

Wendy - Both S42

Donna - ??? what are you up to?

Heather - CRW M49

Brenda - CRW M37

Sherri - S184

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children S129

Roxy - Baby R108

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R82

Shelby - Scrap R16

Sore - Afghan R90

Sore - Scarf R187

Meegan - June Squares - how many?

Honey - Shawl R34

Honey - Afghan R37

Catsncr - Basket R51 (bumped)

ffsweety - Sweater R27

Kristen - diagonal 17

Kristen - checker 5.5

Christi - Afghan Hex 224

Sunflower - Shawl R13

Britt - Baby R22 (bumped)

Cindy - Granny - R ???

I have deleted the MIA people.

Been busy busy busy getting a care package ready to send to my secret pal. I have been doing my rows but not keeping track, will give a quick count later and post it.

I'll take the :tryme Krystal, maybe it will help this allergy headache I've had for 2 days now.

Krystal I finished the dots. I plan on putting the last row together today and sewing the last two rows onto the blanket tomorrow. Then I'll just be waiting on the border. I should be ready to start my eagle ghan by Saturday.

I'm back! I did my scarf rows on Sunday, and that is it! :eek So I will be trying to catch up like crazy for the next few days! :crocheting

Krystal just keep telling me where I am supposed to be at and hopefully I will catch up within the next few days! Off to my crochet group now and hope I get a lot done! :hook

Sore

I am not MIA, just behind sniffle. Please put me back.

I am so sorry [sob sob sob]

You were just an oversight. Sorry about that. You should be at R33 today

Krystal I finished the dots. I plan on putting the last row together today and sewing the last two rows onto the blanket tomorrow. Then I'll just be waiting on the border. I should be ready to start my eagle ghan by Saturday.

You haven't given me a total row count. I'll start you back on Saturday, then. Never mind that. I found it.

Congrats on finishing a project Meegan!

Krystal I did 13 more hexagons.

Donna...did you say somthing about an eagle ghan? Could you direct me to a pattern for that? My DH collects eagles

Hi Great Leader,

So far I count 11 squares for my June swaps.

8 are sender's choice. (4 ) 7 inch squares and (4) 12 inch squares.

I have half already done, 2 of each kind.

The other 3 I have to wait until I find out who my partner is for the month and what colors they would like.

I will finish the 7 inchers tomorrow.:crocheting

Archived