Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so more than one person holds their hook different. U got tired of my afghan today so I didn't work on it at all.ah but I did crochet. Made a butterfly fridge magnet, as cozy for my phone and started working on an Alvin doll. Just needed somthing different to do. All the kids went home with their mama today. Now it is quiet here! Except for my boxer snoring |-O I will add t next row tomorrow night all

Ok so more than one person holds their hook different. U got tired of my afghan today so I didn't work on it at all.ah but I did crochet. Made a butterfly fridge magnet, as cozy for my phone and started working on an Alvin doll. Just needed somthing different to do. All the kids went home with their mama today. Now it is quiet here! Except for my boxer snoring |-O I will add t next row tomorrow night all

Congrats to you Laura, sorry about the sunburn.

I got 34 rounds done on the afghan. Nothing on the shawl. So I have to do bucco rows on that tomarro and one more on the afghan right? I am coming down to the finish line on the afghan, 6 more rows by my count.

It's supposed to freeze tonight in my area, I had to bring the tomato plants and the pepper plants inside, I just hope they survive the fact that I forgot to water them! Watered well now and in my shower, Christie I hope you don't have anything that might freeze in case it freezes there.

I like the cooler weather though I don't want it to get hot.

Krystal, he likes to wipe out sinks tubs shower walls, even wet cups and glasses. It just hit's him and suddenly everything needs to be dumped out and dried. Not convenient when he will spill it on the floor in order to dry it! He keeps my life interesting.

Laura what were you going to school for? Congrats on the graduation!

Not crocheting before work today, instead I am looking in workbasket books from 1953 found a cute baby ensemble. Sorry about my post going through twice last night, not sure what happened.

Does anyone hold their hook like a pencil like me?

Have a good day everyone.

Way to catch up Honey Dew!

I also hold my hook like a pencil so you are not alone Christi :manyheart

I am almost caught up on my sweater rows. I am done R74 now. I still need to do yesterday and todays rows but it is time to head off to work now so I'll get those four rows done this evening (promise!!)

ROLL CALL:

Tracy - caught up

WEndy - caught up

Donna - Dots M107

Donna - Diamonds ??

Heather -CRW M46

Brenda - CRW M34 :tryme

Sherri - caught up

Laura - Latch R30 :tryme

Cindy - RR R37

Jeannie - Squares :tryme

Jeannie - Children S120

Roxy - Baby R120

Karen - Sweater R76 :tryme :tryme

Shelby - Scrap R13

Sore - Afghan R87

Sore - Scarf R157

Honey - Shawl R31 :tryme :tryme :tryme

Cats - Basket R46 (bumped)

ffsweety - sweater caught up

christi - Afghan H140 (bumped)

MIA LIST

Sunflower

Tabby

Desiree

TMKA

Cathy

Cheerios

I have to catch up my scrap...got behind doing squares this weekend and scanning these blasted stickers. I should have them done today - I HOPE!!!

Congratulations Laura!

hold my hook like a knife

The pattern I picked out keepsakes baby afgans by kay meador. I am making the one with the little flowers in them. I have to have this done by the middle to end of june, so does this count for the christmas thing still. I have done about ten rows. there are 79 rows plus the border. Let me know if this is ok to join.

Archived