Kristen - checker S4 :tryme

Christi - Hex caught up

MIA LIST

Tabby

Desiree

TMKA

Cathy

Cheerios

See if you can't squeak in a little :hook time today!

I'm sorry, I have been super busy. I had to put the afghan to the side for now. I have an order for a couple of shrugs, so I'm trying to get those done asap. I will get a few rows done today and check back in to let you know where I am at.

Man! got another round done yesterday but am still two behind! Well I guess at least I'm trying and getting it done. :) I hope to work on it tonight when I get my flowers planted and the garden planted. O I forgot we have two more fruit trees to plant also. I'm hoping I don't have to help dh plant the berry bushes or strawberries. :)

Two bats! I got two bats? Ok, fine, I will work on it sometime today but not yet. 90 degrees is pretty hot to be crocheting big things this time of year. It's hot here and it's only in the mid sixties likely. The afghan is hot to do. I am glad I am almost done, but this is when I usually stall.

Christy, that's right be a good grandma and put those kids to work. A little child labor never hurt em! I don't know how a two year old helped in the garden but I bet he had fun. He is a cuty. I miss you.

I'm sorry, I have been super busy. I had to put the afghan to the side for now. I have an order for a couple of shrugs, so I'm trying to get those done asap. I will get a few rows done today and check back in to let you know where I am at.

I'm not going to get anything done today. John is already on his way home. I just got back and have to make dinner. He is off tomorrow, so I will get back at it on Monday.

I did 14 hexagons today. Tomorrow I think I will sew the next row on.

Honey Dew....two bats? Oh my! Its cause you hold that hook all wrong :-). Now I have four grandkids overnight! And the two year old helped by dropping seeds in the rows and pushing dirt on top! They had a blast! Night all

I call a no fair on Christie! She has those grankids doing those hexagons! I don't envy you right now with four, but it would be nice to see my two. I still am working on my afghan and the shawl just slower. By monday I might be caught up if I work during my shows and forget about housework. My twenty four year old, who's autistic, decided to "help" with dishes by putting dirty ones in the dish drainer so he could dry the sink out. ANyone who's familure with shine the sink from that one cleaning forum, well, my son has it down in spades. The sink is dry when he gets done and it better be clean, Now I just have to deal with the dishes he put in the drainer! I guess he made his point. Oh, and I hold my crochet hook like a knife, who else? Christie holds her's funny like a pencil.

O, you people make me feel guilty! I am still behind 3 motifs now. I didn't get any crocheting done yesterday since we worked outside and then I came down with a cold on top of my allergies. My dh and I kept joking all day that the one person in this family with the worste allergies loves to plant flowers.:lol To make it worse I had ran out of meds so I had been off of them for three days before yesterday..that'll teach me. hehe Anyway, I am sure I will catch up as soon as I start the heptagons.

I graduated today and it took forever!!!

So no rows yet. Hopefully later tonight. I am so tired though. And I got sunburned which I am usually so careful about but was so caught up in stuff this morning I forgot it. I have to give a presentation tomorrow too, oh well.

I am off the tail end of the week (well all week actually but I am going to a conference tomorrow and a seminar on Tuesday). Thus I should catch up again. No need to send bats as you wont be able to find me, I wont be home much. You can send flowers instead!

Archived