Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

So I am pretending it's not 3 am and technically Friday morning. It's really before midnight and still Thursday! :P

I am caught up on my rows for the afghan. Now.. I'm going to bed!:yawn

Sore

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROLL CALL

Tracy - cuddle S160

Tracy - blanket R139

Wendy - caught up

Donna - Dots

Donna - Diamonds done?

Heather - CRW M44

Brenda - CRW M32 :tryme

Sherri - S174

Laura - R28

Cindy - RR R36

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children S114 :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme

Roxy - Baby R102 :tryme

Karen - Sweater R72

Shelby - caught up

Sore - Afghan R85

Sore - Scarf R137

Honey - Shawl R29

Honey - Afghan R32

Sunflower - Shawl R8 :tryme

ffsweety - Sweater R13

Kristen- diagonal S13

Kristen - checker S3.5

Christi - Hex 120

MIA LIST

Tabby

Desiree

TMKA

Cathy

Cheerios

:crocheting:hook ON!

Sore~yes, please pm me. I think your dad and my dh could get along really well. :)

i finished M30 last night. Then spent alot of time weaving in ends. yuck!

ROLL CALL

Jeannie - Children S114 :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme

OH, keep your shorts on, Missy!

:box :box :box :box :box

:kick :kick :kick :kick :kick

I'm up to S110 and I'm making 4 more so's you can rest your arms. :heehee So, there!

Hey, the :tryme gets the job done!!!

(Although if I didn't keep my shorts on, I think y'all would go running off in fear and never come back! :rofl)

And the joke would be on you--u. Cause then you'd be all alone and we could just crochet whenever we wanted to without having to look at any bats.

Now, I'm up to S114 (got the job done, huh?) the joke's on me?? It's my ghan and I'm getting it done. So, there.

Now, I may need a little bit of reprieve from saltines. After all, since I started, I've averaged more than 3/day, I think.

GRAPHING EXPERTS: Please help me with this if you can. You know I'll really appreciate it!!!

I'm finally gonna try a graph ghan. I think I told y'all that 6-1/2yo grandson wants a Phoenix Coyotes ghan. I found the logo, etc., and used KnitPro. Now, I'm not sure what to do. Here are some questions I asked in another CAL and nobody's answered me yet. :help :help :help

Hi, Just checking in, I am caught up on my July swap but now its 32 squares instead of 28. :eek Oh well, what is 4 more. I made 1 square for my June swaps only 7 more to go. I should finish #2 before bed tonight and start #3 before Karate class. Yes, I study the arts. Not bad for a Mom.

I will check in tom. night:yarn

Jeannie maybe I will watch it then, I Like Jonny Depp. I got my rows done for yeterday and day before but not today, too sleepy. Going to bed, napping on and off all day. Because I am having a hard time sleeping at night. But hopefully not tonight!

Done my afghan to r85 and scarf to r137.

Sounds good Goofy, I will let you know once I have it done!

I'm off to work on my tea towel now! :crocheting Have a great night everyone!

Sore

I'm still caught up. Hoping to finish tomorrow but we'll see. It's been super busy at work and we're having a heat wave here. It got up to 97 today! Now, that might not seem like a whole lot to some of you but we are normally no higher than the high 70's but not at this time of year. 99.9% of homes do not have ac around here and there are no nice cool basements to retreat to either. Okay, done whining now, going to go take a cool shower before bed, my house is an oven.

I did 5 more rows Thursday for a total of 9 hexagons. Grandkids helped plant the garden. Yesterday I only got 5 hex's done. Working on more now while grandkids watch 'CARS' have a good day everyone.:)

Archived