Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello again, I still haven't figured out what I want to do. I have been checking in everyday. I have been a little unhappy lately maybe that is why I just haven't found what I really need todo. Well I will let you know as soon as I know thanks for letting me participate. I thought about a pair of cowboy booties but I don't have any money for yarn. ugh!! ok enough whining have a great night.;)

I am at row twenty six on the shawl and I am doing at least one round on the afghan. Did anyone do the spiderman afghan here? Did you do the last two sections of blue according to the directions or different? I am starting a new shawl soon, It's 81 chains across to start, then you decrease on each side to the point. Nice and easy on a q hook. Done in purple. Can't figure out the row count off the top of my head. It has to be done by Christmas too. I did work on my daughter's wrist warmers/fingerless gloves too, finally past the first ribbing part!

Wow, I just found this thread and it looks like you all are doing great!! I have already finished one throw, one baby blanket, 3 scarves and 2 cupcake purses for christmas!! I am currently working on a throw that is 50% done, another throw that is 50% done and the third throw that is 50% done. Yesterday I did 18 rounds on one throw and 18 more rounds on it tonite!! I have got to get all these presents done before I start back to school in August, but not sure I am going to get everything done. I still have a whole lot of projects to get done.

Keep up the good work!!:hook:crocheting

Okay, just finished round 32 on my RR and am putting my hook away for the night. I'll get some more done tomorrow at work. I really want to get this done so I can keep working down my list. Then I've got my eye on a few patterns I want to try out.

:crocheting

Hey Gals,

Just checking in I am finished square 18/28. I ran out of yarn and can't get to AC Moore until SUnday. :eek So I am getting a jump on my June swaps until then. 1 varigated 12 incher and 1 sender's choice. I wil LYK tonight which one I get finished with.:crocheting

Today's Roll Call:

Me: Dots - join 2 strips

Bear Paw - R46

Daisy - Border R2

Wendy - Both to S35 :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme (you're getting close to MIA!!!)

Donna - Dots - M94

Donna - Diamonds to M22

Heather - M42

Brenda - M30

Sherri - to S170

Laura - caught up (no bumping)

Cindy - RR R33 (Bumped)

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S102 :tryme :tryme :tryme

Roxy - Baby to R100

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater to R68

Shelby - Scrap caught up

Sore - Afghan to R83

Sore - Scarf to R88

Meegan - caught up

Honey - Shawl to R27 (bumped)

Honey - Afghan to R30

Aimee - Basket to R32

Sunflower - Shawl to R6

ffsweety - sweater to R6

Kristen - S11

Kristen - S2.5

Christi - 3 hexagons

MIA LIST

Tabby

Desiree

TMKA

Cathy

Cheerios

Have a sunny day, everyone!

LOL the MOJO and the bat are cute. I like them

and the mojo is great!! and LOL bat"

I am not MIA. You know where I am. On my couch or behind it, hiding. :lol :lol I just have lost my MOJO lately but i'm trying to muster some up. The bad news is that I put these two projects out of sight so ya know......:blush

I hate when life messes with my MOJO, the nerve of it. :angry

Hmm my phone was acting weird!

KrystalG- I have 112 hexagons made. At this time I have 74 sewn together forming the first four rows of 27 of my afghan.

Brit what was the last project to did. The booties sound cute

Honey Dew- let me know how Jaime' likes those gloves when to get it done.

ScoobyDoo0811- Man are you busy!

What does 'bumped' mean?

Hmm my phone was acting weird!

KrystalG- I have 112 hexagons made. At this time I have 74 sewn together forming the first four rows of 27 of my afghan.

What does 'bumped' mean?

OK, I've got you marked down. I have it figured for you to do 2 hexagons a day, and that will get you finished sometime around Thanksgiving. Sound good?

"Bumped" in the case of this CAL means that somebody did more rows than they needed to for that day, and I bumped up their schedule instead of just crediting them extra days. Some people have erratic schedules and they do a whole lot on a couple days and nothing for a few days so they need the "credit" and I don't bump them.

For example, if you were supposed to do up to row 12 today, and instead you did up to row 16, then if I bumped you up, I would put you down as needing to do row 17 tomorrow (instead of 13). If I didn't bump you up, I wouldn't come calling for you to do any rows for four more days.

I did my square and 1/2 for today :)

Is there some way I can call the two different projects something? They used to be knit and crochet, but now they are both crochet, right?

I am all caught up... :yay

Christie, I will let you know how Jaime' likes the gloves, they are knit. I didn't show you those. I have one almost done and I am working on the second one now. I am not done with my rows yet, but I am working on them Krystal. I was too busy sleeping while I could today, last two nights of staying up too late caught up. I also did some on my Q wrap shrawl. I bought two skeins of yarn and I am using one from my stash. I bought two skeins of sage mary RH, to go with the purple I got. I have never seen this color before. I like it alot. My daughter told me that purple and green wouldn't go together but there was two ILTY variegated with green and purple and this sage mary which is green purple and beige. I am so tempted to work on that as it goes quick than to work on what I am supposed to work on. But I will be good! Need a bit of the mojo today on this Cal.

Okay, I know I'm passed where I'm supposed to be but I'm too tired to go count so I'll keep trudging along and will update my #'s tomorrow night.

Archived