Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did another row on the shawl, so I wouldn't be to far behind. I am going away to my friends house today through the weekend, so I don't know how much I will get done, we are competing with our afghans, she is doing a butterfly afghan in octagons I believe, so maybe we will crochet up a storm to see who gets the farthest. She is three hours away, so we got quite a trip yet. Bye!

Is this one just for projects being made for Christmas presents? OH! Hi my name is Christi I'm new to crochetville and I am Honey Dew's friend nice to meet everyone

I did another row on the shawl, so I wouldn't be to far behind. I am going away to my friends house today through the weekend, so I don't know how much I will get done, we are competing with our afghans, she is doing a butterfly afghan in octagons I believe, so maybe we will crochet up a storm to see who gets the farthest. She is three hours away, so we got quite a trip yet. Bye!

Is this one just for projects being made for Christmas presents? OH! Hi my name is Christi I'm new to crochetville and I am Honey Dew's friend nice to meet everyone

No, this isn't really for Xmas presents only. A lot of people are making and finishing things that have nothing to do with presents (like me!).

Welcome, pull up a seat and avoid the bat!

Thanks to Tracy for pointing out that my chasing everyone down with the bat is cutting into MY staying up to date! :lol :lol

Today's Roll Call:

Me: Dots - join strip

Bear Paw - R45

Daisy - one border row

Wendy - Both to S33 :tryme :tryme :tryme

Donna - Dots - M93

Donna - Diamonds to M20

Heather - M41

Brenda - M30

Sherri - to S168

Laura - caught up (no bumping)

Cindy - RR R27

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S102 :tryme :tryme

Roxy - Baby to R99

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater to R66

Shelby - Scrap to R8

Sore - Afghan to R82

Sore - Scarf to R79

Meegan - Swap to S15

Honey - Shawl to R24

Honey - caught up

Aimee - Basket to R27

Sunflower - Shawl to R5

MIA LIST

Tabby

Desiree

TMKA

Cathy

ffsweety

Cheerios

Kristen

:woo :woo What a beautiful day to crochet! :woo :woo

(and look - hardly ANY bats!)

Back from camping and ready to get going again and what do I discover?

I've been working the front of the sweater a different size than the back is done in.

UUUUUgghhh! Good thing I don't need this till christmas cause its :frog ing I will go! :eek

Guess that puts me back to 70 Krystal.

No I think its around 70 for each section... I'm counting 2 for 1 since I'm only working on a half of the front at a time. That way I can stick to the 3 a day.

I pulled out 30 rows or so. :eek

Well, the last I had you was at row 3 of 70 for the second part. Are you saying you're back at the very beginning of the second set of 70? I thought I remembered you saying 70 for one and 70 for the other, but that you'd finished the first 70? I can't remember if they were front and back, or side and side?

Am I making any sense to you?

I think I'm just confusing myself.

I have the back finished at 70 rows then each half of the front is 70 rows. Does that make sense? I can keep it at 3 rows a day.

I'm must have messed up somewhere posting my numbers. Sorry for the confusion

Krystal, my internet's been down so I haven't been able to post but thanks for backing me up. According to the last roll call I have the right squares finished!! Now I can just pick up where I left off :crocheting:yay

OK, I'll have you on tomorrow's roll call - you're OFF the MIA list!

Krystal - I finished R11, but don't bump me up...I have some other projects to catch up on the next few days.

OK, will do!

I feel a little out of place...everyone seems to have so many projects going. I am only working on one, it is an afghan made out of crocheted hexagons,499 to be precise. Sewn together.

Krystal what is "the bat"?

Aussie what are you making?

Ffsweety sorry to hear about your sweater! I was putting my octagons on backward today-- well three of them, I had to tear them out and flip them around.

Christi -

Don't feel out of place, there are MANY that are only making one thing.

The Bat is just a little joke.. :tryme (<-the bat) It's supposed to be me coming after anyone and getting a little heavy-handed to make them get caught up! :lol

There's also a little MOJO: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1278091&postcount=972

How many of your hexagons have you completed? I'll put you in the row count for tomorrow. Do you want this done by Christmas, or before then?

Archived