Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I'm only one row behind. I just finished m27. :cheer I managed to find my mojo around here and got two rows done yesterday and one today. I am amazing myself! :) I hope to keep this up and get cought up today or tomarrow. then you can but away the bat...krystal!:lol

ummmm....tracy.....dont know yet....haven't had my arm twisted hard enough yet

Aw-come on - join me for summer camp :lol

I don't know too many that are there and I may need allies :lol:lol

My hubby just likened the ville ladies to a bunch of crack heads!

He is like you say no and they are like "come one, just once, its fun, you will like it"

:rofl

:laughrollSo funny but o so true!:lol

For the saltines, gimme another bat. None today. Had doc appt, visited library (some cool crochet books) and did some shopping. Tomorrow's the big prep day for the colonoscopy on Wednesday. So I'm sure I'll be staying close to the bathroom tomorrow. Should catch up on the saltines.

I do think you could've found a big crochet hook to put the MOJO on, though. Some smart *** always has a better :idea, huh?

Well, got 2 8" squares finished today.

1 - Royal Blue Circle of Friends, H hook

1 - Yellow Eternity Squared, I hook

I know you don't want to know all that, but it gives me a record later on when I wonder what I've done. Part of my journaling. :U

My hubby just likened the ville ladies to a bunch of crack heads!

Can't say that I've ever been called a crack-head before. :lol :lol Plain Jane turns crack head sure is a funny thought!

I'll see everyone in the morning, bright and early with my BAT!!! (But y'know, there aren't as many people behind today since I threatened y'all! :rofl)

1. What you are working on -- a shawl for my mother

2. When you want it done by --not sure if i will save it for christmas.

3. How many rows/rounds/motifs you have completed so far four rows

4. How many rows/rounds/motifs there are total in the project not sure.. am making my own pattern up as I go

Jeannie look-it worked! No bat! Oh it helps I did the rows. I will have to say thank you for the knock out punch you threw! I have to count my projests now.... I did two and a half rows on the afghan, and one and a half rows on my shawl because I ran out of yarn. I don't know what I did with the yarn either. Please countmy RR for two days, and don't bump me up, I need a day extra please. I need more time and more hands, I just got three crochet books from the library and have twomoreprojects to do plus my daughters knit fingerless gloves ! Help! I am drowning!

Archived