Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Jeannie - that means what you're supposed to do for the day. As for Paying it Forward, you hafta let me know you're working ahead or else I do bump you up. I figure you just had a lightning speed day. :lol
It's fine like it is. It's my only project right now except for 8" squares. Even after I start on more projects, what is it to make 3 saltines a day? Actually, it's hard to stop at 3. I just want to keep going and going and putting that puzzle of saltines together.:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tracy - blanket to R115

Tab - Tetris to S120

Tab - Navajo to R157

Laura - R23

Honey - Shawl to R21

NO MORE BATS!!!

I comin' to defend these gals, my fellow crocheters.

:box

:box:box:box Krystal :box:box:box

:box:box

ha ha - we know you's just funnin' and I'm just funnin', too. don't want it to look too severe :eek!

Aren't those little boxers well choreographed? :lol

Well, looks like I goofed and miscounted or I have some lost saltines around here.:(

So, K, put me back to S89. That includes the ones I made today so I must've miscounted yesterday. Sorry.

I am up to row 22 on the shawl, is twenty one were I am supposed to be? Or am I still hoplessly behind? Lol, I expected the bat Jeannie. I did a bunch of rows at my friends house, I was without internet access for the most part over the weekend. I am at round 27 on the afghan.The afghan is the easier of the two, but I will work on the shawl, for you Krystal!:lol I had a grand time at my friends house, looking through crochet books, picked out some new patterns too. She has a goat, three or four cats, and four dogs. She used to have pigs and more goats and horse and a donkey, but she was the only one to take care of the animals so she is down on animals now. I went to visit my other friend from high school, and she does have pigs and cows and chickens of all kinds from all around the world, and peacocks. Oh and a dog. All I have is one dog and it's my daughters. I hope you all had a good mothers day.

I am up to row 22 on the shawl, is twenty one were I am supposed to be? Or am I still hoplessly behind? Lol, I expected the bat Jeannie. I did a bunch of rows at my friends house, I was without internet access for the most part over the weekend. I am at round 27 on the afghan.The afghan is the easier of the two, but I will work on the shawl, for you Krystal!:lol I had a grand time at my friends house, looking through crochet books, picked out some new patterns too. She has a goat, three or four cats, and four dogs. She used to have pigs and more goats and horse and a donkey, but she was the only one to take care of the animals so she is down on animals now. I went to visit my other friend from high school, and she does have pigs and cows and chickens of all kinds from all around the world, and peacocks. Oh and a dog. All I have is one dog and it's my daughters. I hope you all had a good mothers day.

Aww, Honey, I'm afraid you did get the bat :(, Honey, Sweetie, from that mean ol' bat-wielding lady. :lol I'm so very sorry to be the one to point you to this post, but better that it's a friend.:hug Here it is: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1276532&postcount=941. But I defended you and took the bat away!!!!! Knocked it clean right out of there.

Trying to curry favor with the holder of the bat? Talking about all the farm animals? Guess it doesn't hurt to try. Smile real big now. :U

okay, I just finished row 19 on my RR, I hope that catches me up, I spent way too much time at the dog park with my babies and didn't get to :crochet as long as I wanted today.

Today's Roll Call:

Me: Dots - Assemble on strip

Bear Paw - R44

Tracy -to S144

Tracy - blanket to R115

Wendy - Both to S33

Donna - Dots - M90

Donna - Diamonds to M18

Heather - M40

Brenda - M28 :tryme

Sherri - to S166

Laura - R24:tryme :tryme:tryme

Cindy - RR R20

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S102 :tryme

Roxy - Baby to R97 :tryme

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater to R64

Kristen - Afghan to S9 :tryme

Kristen - Afghan to S2 :tryme

Pickles - Too busy having a baby ;)

Shelby - Scrap to R4 (bumped)

Sore - Afghan to R81

Sore - Scarf to R70

Meegan - 3 Squares to S12

Honey - Shawl to R23

Honey - Afghan to R28

Aimee - Basket to R26 (bumped up)

MIA LIST

Tabby

Desiree

TMKA

Cathy

ffsweety

Cheerios

Let's get hookin!

Sunflower - Nope, it's not too late!

Just let me know:

1. What you are working on

2. When you want it done by

3. How many rows/rounds/motifs you have completed so far

4. How many rows/rounds/motifs there are total in the project

Welcome!

Soon Krystal will run out of allowed smileys lol! How do I have the most again??? I will do my rows and back rows today....most likely. I think I lost my mojo...can someone find it and give it back??? I haven't even crocheted since last Tuesday :eek

Archived