Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm behind. I will catch up tomorrow. I was very sick today and didn't accomplish anything.

Sore

I hope you feel better soon.

Alrighty - my peach shells is all done!!! :clap:yay

th_DSC08471.jpg

But I am a day or so behind in the sweater :blush I'll catch up later today :D

Very pretty.

Krystal 161 and 162 are done.

What is with this sickness stuff? I still don't feel right. If this keeps up I'll have to go to the doc's. Believe me, that is like the last resort with me. I just about have myself convinced that they'll put me through gastro tests...actually think it might be my gall bladder.

Enough of that. I am going to start my ghan so I can quit hiding from Krystal's bat!!!

Jeannie - Children to S81

Does that mean I've told you I have completed 81 saltines? My last report was S78. Or is S81 where I'm supposed to be today?

Whatever, I'm up to S97 now.

So tomorrow, it will probably say S100, meaning I need to make my 3 for the day. No Pay It Forward on this thread, huh? :lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everybody, they are dying for Summer Secret Pals if anyone is interested. Four more days of registration and there are only 21 campers so far. I truly doubt that I am going. I'll really be surprised if I do.

Krystal lets me pay it forward when I tell her I did them ahead. I do that because of my crazy early work week. Although I am not so good about getting them done at this time of the week either. I owe three rows tonight....soon. I have 5 days worth of ville to read first lol! I usually come here every day at least once (meaning eleven in spanish lol)

I've got M37 done for today.

Here's what it's looking like so far without today's motif on it.:hook

th_crochet417.jpg

A little wonky looking without all the heptagons :lol

Beautiful!

Since I'm going to be gone until the afternoon, I thought I'd get Saturday's Roll Call done early.

Roll Call:

Tab - Tetris to S120 :tryme :tryme :tryme

Tab - Navajo to R157 :tryme :tryme :tryme

I ain't skeered of no bat. :devil

Alrighty - my peach shells is all done!!! :clap:yay

th_DSC08471.jpg

But I am a day or so behind in the sweater :blush I'll catch up later today :D

Very pretty, great job!

Does that mean I've told you I have completed 81 saltines? My last report was S78. Or is S81 where I'm supposed to be today?

Whatever, I'm up to S97 now.

So tomorrow, it will probably say S100, meaning I need to make my 3 for the day. No Pay It Forward on this thread, huh? :lol

Jeannie - that means what you're supposed to do for the day. As for Paying it Forward, you hafta let me know you're working ahead or else I do bump you up. I figure you just had a lightning speed day. :lol

I ain't skeered of no bat. :devil

Jeez, and you wonder where your boys get it from? ;)

I've updated everyone, though I am not promising I got it 100%. :lol

If you were on the MIA list and posted that you're still here, just busy, I pushed your rows back. If anyone needs anything adjusted, just let me know.

Tomorrow's....

Roll Call:

Me: Dots - Border 3 rows and then join 3 more :lol

Bear Paw - R43

Daisy - behind still

Tracy -to S140

Tracy - blanket to R115 :tryme

Tab - Tetris to S120 :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme (c'mon, I'm running out of bats!)

Tab - Navajo to R157 :tryme :tryme :tryme :tryme

Wendy - Both to S32

Donna - Dots - M87

Donna - Diamonds to M16

Heather - M39

Brenda - M28

Sherri - to S164

Laura - R23:tryme :tryme

Cindy - pushed back. Start tomorrow.

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S99 (bumped up)

Roxy - Baby to R96

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater to R62

Kristen - Afghan to S8

Kristen - Afghan to S2

Pickles - Too busy having a baby ;)

Shelby - Scrap to R2

Sore - Afghan to R78

Sore - Scarf to R43

Meegan - 3 Squares

Honey - Shawl to R21 :tryme Honey, where are you? ;)

Honey - Afghan to R27

Aimee - Basket to R13 (bumped up)

MIA LIST

Desiree

TMKA

Cathy

ffsweety

Happy Mother's Day, everyone - hope you can find some quality time with your hook!

Hehe ... I actually started my RR last night and am in the middle of row 11 already! So, I'm pretty sure that almost catches me up but I'll be caught up for sure by tomorrow night.

Thanks for keeping us in line Krystal!

Tomorrow's....

Roll Call:

Sore - Afghan to R78

Sore - Scarf to R43

Hehe, now this was Saturday's Roll call:

Sore - Afghan to R79

Sore - Scarf to R52

So, I'm done up to row 79 on the afghan. (I caught back up today.) And I should be doing R80 tomorrow.

For the scarf, I'm done up to r54. Tomorrow I should be at: 63.

Happy Mother's day to you too! I plan on cleaning my house and then hooking! :hook

Hope you all have a great mother's day!

Sore

Krystal,

I've done rows 13-15...did this last night. After spending all day yesterday at a bridal shower for my sister-in-law-to-be, I needed some serious quality crocheting time to just try to forget that I spent the whole day without a hook and some yarn. Well, that's only partly true. I had a hook with me, but should've brought some yarn.

Most of the guests didn't show up until about an hour and a half before the bridal shower was supposed to have officially started. Of course, these people were from out of town, but still. Plan ahead people! lol.

Archived