Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

I did another row on the shawl, so I wouldn't be to far behind. I am going away to my friends house today through the weekend, so I don't know how much I will get done, we are competing with our afghans, she is doing a butterfly afghan in octagons I believe, so maybe we will crochet up a storm to see who gets the farthest. She is three hours away, so we got quite a trip yet. Bye!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yee Ha - I am back here lagging away. My excuses for the last couple of days: I was sick yesterday and today. I'm finally starting to feel better, but don't feel like doing much of anything. Then last night I joined the others and took my fur baby kitty to the vet. His face was swollen on one side and I was afraid he might have gotten snake bit.

Turns out he had an absess and they kept him overnight to lance it. Well, when I called in to check on him this AM they told me the vet didn't get to it yet and that it would be this afternoon. Which means he has to spend another night there. Let me tell you, that really po's me because I am unnecessarily paying for 2 nights. I could have taken him back home with me last night and took him in today. Poor Reo, I am sure he is tramuatized by now.

Anyhow, sorry to rant...I hope to do some crocheting tonight. Tomorrow I have to show the vacuum to the floors and try to do a little cleaning, then crochet - yeah!!

I finally finished the popcorn round on the crw!! I was beginning to think it would never end. :) Although I am still two rows behind now I hope to work on it some more tonight.

Hey there ladies, I'm going to be MIA for possibly a few days. My laptop power cord bit the dust last night and have to wait for the new one to arrive. I've got less than an hours worth of battery power left. My job has also gotten super strict on internet use so I only get on there once in a while

I'll be crocheting my fingers off though without a puter to keep me occupied. I'll post when I can.

I've got M37 done for today.

Here's what it's looking like so far without today's motif on it.:hook

th_crochet417.jpg

A little wonky looking without all the heptagons :lol

Since I'm going to be gone until the afternoon, I thought I'd get Saturday's Roll Call done early.

Roll Call:

Me: Dots... pick up my hook and work on it.

Bear Paw - R42

Daisy - behind again.

Tracy -to S136

Tracy - blanket to R111

Tab - Tetris to S120 :tryme :tryme :tryme

Tab - Navajo to R157 :tryme :tryme :tryme

Wendy - Both to S31

Donna - Dots - M84

Donna - Diamonds to M14

Heather - M38

Brenda - M27

Sherri - to S162

Laura - R22 :tryme

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S81

Roxy - Baby to R95

Roxy - Square

Karen - Peach to R52

Karen - Sweater to R60

Cheerios - Mater to R55 :tryme

Pickles - Too busy having a baby ;)

Sore - Afghan to R79

Sore - Scarf to R52

Meegan - Square :tryme

Honey - Shawl to R21 :tryme

Aimee - Basket to R11

MIA LIST

Desiree

TMKA

Kristen

Shelby

Cathy

Cindy

ffsweety

(I think I've got someone here on the MIA list that checked in, but can't remember who?)

I'm here doing nothing as usual.

Actually, I am trying to get these blasted stickers scaned so I can get my life back!

Will be crocheting tomorrow - hope to get majorly caught up...

I'm here!! I'm on my "backup" laptop aka the dinosaur until my power cord arrives for my other one.

I am so darn close to being finished with the Blue Star afghan I can taste it!! I only have a tiny bit of border left and a few ends to weave in and then I can start my RR and get caught up so I don't get a beating with Krystal's bat:scared

I'll let y'all know when I'm done and will try to get a pic posted!

Archived