Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after yesterday's nightmare with my Blue Star I'm even farther behind on the round ripple. I will get it started and get caught up this weekend though, I bought the yarn for it last night (like I needed MORE yarn).

Wish me luck with the Blue Star today, I really need to get past this part of the pattern so I can be done with it. Otherwise it may end up in flames :lol

Cindy,

Good luck with the Blue Star today.

One can never have too much yarn. lol. This is why when my parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday (which was this past week), I told them a gift card to Michael's and a gift card to Starbucks. Sure enough...I got both for my birthday. Monday I went out and put a dent in the Michael's card. It doesn't ever hurt to have more yarn. lol.

Aimee

O.K. I need to hide from Krystal today. I am now officially behind. :) I am working on the crw but real slowly with those pesky popcorn stitiches. The baby afghan has only on side left of the border before being done. So although I am getting there I will be watching out for the "bat" hehe

78S, Krystal.

1 - 8" square, Krystal. I made it up all by myself!!!

Wendy, you're my cheerleader! Thanks for the encouragement. :ty

Okay, I finally made headway on the corner of the Blue Star!! I have one corner done and now that I figured that out and have it done as a reference I'm moving right along on corner 2. I'm hoping to be done with it by Friday evening so I can start and catch up on my round ripple!

Well, I am dragging. I started a row yesterday on my round ripple, but fell asleep in the middle, never got to the shawl. The day before, I got a few squares done, and a wallet for my sabbath school kids and finished a purse, so no work on the shawl or afghan that day. Round twenty four on the afghan.:(

Roll Call:

Me: Dots... finish all motifs, border 4 strips

Daisy Border

Tracy -to S128 (bumped)

Tracy - blanket to R103 (bumped)

Tab - Tetris to S120 :tryme :tryme

Tab - Navajo to R157 :tryme :tryme

Wendy - Both to S29

Donna - Dots - M78

Donna - Diamonds to M10

Heather - M36

Brenda - M25

Sherri - to S158

Laura - R20

Cathy - Desert to S363 :tryme

Cathy - Blue Cow to R51 :tryme

Cindy - RR to R12

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S75

ffsweety - sweater to R33 :tryme

Roxy - Baby to R93

Roxy - Square

Karen - Peach to R50

Karen - Sweater to R56

Cheerios - Mater to R53

Pickles - Too busy having a baby ;)

Sore - Afghan to R77

Sore - Scarf to R34

Sore - Basket (?) to R18

Meegan - Square

Honey - Shawl to R19

Aimee - Basket to R9

MIA LIST

Desiree

TMKA

Kristen

Shelby

C'mon, everyone - let's get caught up if we're behind!

Archived