Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donna~The afghan looks really nice!! Great work!

Krystal~please put me back at m23. Thats the row I'm currently on and I see no signs of catching up as my dh is spending the day in the hospital getting iv fluids and some tests done. It is hoped that this will take care of everything and he will be home tonight. But in the mean time I don't think I will get alot of crocheting done today as I have to do his share of the chores...not much but does take away from crocheting time. :)

Donna, that is very pretty, great job.

I am hoping to work on my rows and saltines in a little while. I finished a ghan and a turtle today already and almost finished a test pattern. Will pm the designer as soon as done. :devil

Wow, Sore, are you sure it is a scarf? :lol

Krystal ooh your putting bats next to our names now. Well Im uptodate thank goodness.

Donna great ghan its just beautiful.:clap

Sore thats a lot of yarn, what pattern are you doing.

Tabby that pic of you hiding behind the couch is hilarious.:lol

10 saltines making 73 done :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

8 of em whip stitched horizontally. :D

I'm just so proud of myself!

'cept I'm not getting any 8" squares made...:(

Krystal I have two baby blankets needing to be done. I'd like them to both be done around the 15th. One is the Dots I have... (going to count) Okay 73/94 done on the Dots. Although I may change the 94 to 115. I won't know for sure till I get there so for now I'll keep it at 94.:) On the Baby Diamonds I have 6/25 done. I'd like to do these before I start the eagle. I have everything ready to start the eagle right after at least one of these baby ghans gets finished. :)

I got r75 don on the afghan! It is so nice to see it slowly getting bigger! :D

Welcome to all the newcomers! I've only been here about a week and it's a great inspiration! I'm actually getting work done on a project that was looking like it would never get finished!

Sore

Archived