Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked at the count on Krystals post about how many rows I had done on my afghan and thought, oh, I must have told her too many, i can't possibly be half through already, but I went and counted and now i am at twenty four goinbg on twenty five so yea! half way through.Yea! Still no more done on seraphina. I say about twice as many rows as i am now as possibly the largest to maybe two thirds more. Most likely I have to do two thirds as many rows as what I have done now( I am confused- i mean I need to do twice as many rows), she is a big girl, built like a line backer, like she says. At least seraphina is one size fits all as long as you make it big enough!:D It would have to be that big to fit me too.:lol

Thanks for the compliments on the camp blanket. I am pleased with it for my Native American bedroom.

Now then. Since I finally finished that camp blanket I am going to start my scrap that I am to be on R10 of! Hopefully it won't take too long to catch up...

Yeah right, I haven't even read the pattern!!

I am now on the first popcorn row of the crw...whatever row that should count as....:lol

I should admit that I am still on the last round of the border of the baby boy afghan. I have two sides left to do before I am done. After I finish this I am thinking about digging up a wip to work on in this cal. It sure is a good way to get things done.

Krystal I need to add a project. I am making the Dr. Who scarf (from season 12, Ark in Space. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about it's a 14 foot long scarf!) (This is my fair project.) I have already counted out the four days in July that I will be going back home to visit family.

So, today counts as my first 13. Since I just bought the yarn I better get hooking! :hook

Sore

I did todays, tuesdays and wednesdays...since we all know I never get my rows done on those days. Mostly because I have a sectional couch and the part that isn't against the wall is against the desk. Nowhere to hide...

I finished another round on the crw. I have a question about how to count that. Do we count the diamond as how many (from the first section)? and how many are we counting for the joining?

I am now on the first popcorn row of the crw...whatever row that should count as....:lol

I should admit that I am still on the last round of the border of the baby boy afghan. I have two sides left to do before I am done. After I finish this I am thinking about digging up a wip to work on in this cal. It sure is a good way to get things done.

Ok :lol let me see now my row of popcorns was M23 for me. I'm counting each round as a row but on the heptagons I'm doing one heptagon AND joining it to the ghan a day.

There are some areas later that I may have to redo my count on because it took me a couple days to do the one round that had 7 rows per section on that round. ( I know this cause I'm 21 rounds ahead on my CRW #1 :D) So when I get to that section on my CRW #2 I may break it down into 4 days I'll have to see when I get there. They are do able for one day but it would take all day :lol

I got M33 done today!

Sorry I haven't checked in lately. Haven't been feeling well and getting ready for the baby. Anyways, I have completed thru row 36. I'm going to have to bow out of roll call for now Krystal. I will be enduced on Thursday and as much as I would like to bring the blanket with me to the hospital to work on, its getting too big and there may be more important things going on? hahaha like maybe having a baby or something like that!

I will check in as soon as things settle down here and get working again. I have decided on the pattern for my actual christmas pattern and have figured out everything I need so I will post that when I get back so I can work on both when I get started again.

Thanks for your help keeping us in line Krystal :hug

Krystal, I had to change my rows. It didn't work. So If you read my other post on my new project, ignore it. I just spent the last four hours playing with different hooks, stitches and a calculator! UGH.

So to get the right size, I need to do 521 rows total, at six rows per day to get it done for my deadline. If it's easier for you, I'm working on it for 83 days. You can just count each day as one row instead of six every day. I have to keep track of the rows because of all the insane colour switches I have to do.

Some days I wonder if I'm not insane to make these mammoth things! :eek

Sore

Wow, Sore, that is a lot of yarn for a scarf!! Whoever gets it could use it as a blanket ;)

Krystal, I'm so far behind it isn't even funny. Between being sick, my 2 year old and my infant, I haven't had much time to crochet lately but I'm going to get caught up...I promise!! I'll let you know when you can put your bat away :lol

Roll Call:

Me: Bear Claw 38

Dots... finish all motifs, border 2 strips

Daisy Join V5

Tracy -to S116

Tracy - blanket to R87

Tab - Tetris to S118 :tryme

Tab - Navajo to R157 :tryme

Wendy - Both to S27

Donna - FINISH!!! <<-- Where's a picture???

Desiree - To R38 :tryme :tryme:tryme

TMKA - To R25 :tryme

Heather - M34

Brenda - M26

Sherri - to S154

Laura - on leave until Thursday

Cathy - Desert to S355 - I'm confused by your row/square count?

Cathy - Blue Cow to R49

Cindy - RR to R8

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S69

ffsweety - sweater to R27

Roxy - Baby to R91

Roxy - Square

Karen - Peach to R48

Karen - Sweater to R52

Cheerios - Mater to R51 (bumped)

Pickles - Too busy having a baby ;)

Kristen - Square to 17

Kristen - S to 5 1/2

Shelby - Scrap to R11 :crocheting

Sore - Afghan to R75

Sore - Scarf to R13

Sore - Basket (?) to R6

Meegan - Square

Honey - Shawl to R17

Honey - Afghan to R22 (how many total rows?)

Archived