Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Phew I have till monday to catch up...Yay!!! Hubby wants to do a pirates of the caribbean in high def tomorrow so I should be able to get fri/sat/sun row done! As well as lots of other things. I told him housework first though!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on getting cought up. I got one and a half rnds done on the crw and one border round done on the baby boy afghan. This hanging out at home is doing me some good :)

I think I'm ahead of the game, this CAL sure has been good for me! I'm now working on my Blue Star that I started a few years ago:eek There are about a gazillion loose ends on this one that have to be woven in so that's what I've been doing today. Why do I always wait until the end or close to it to weave :ohdear Good news is I'm almost done with the weaving for now :whew

Wow, that's really pretty!! I love those colors together :) I also got the "Just Ducky" pattern book you told me about. Thanks!!

Thanks!!

I can't wait to see what you make from the book. There are a few others in there I'd like to try and probably will once I crochet myself out of this pile of WIP's :crocheting

Phew done through row 16 (sundays row). I might as well stay hiding though as I am sure I will get behind again! LOL!

P.S. Hubby told me to do my rows or the lady will come after me with the bat, hahahahahah...krystal you are famous!

Shelby that is real pretty!

I got M 32 done today! :yay now I start on the hexagons tomorrow that'll take the next 16 days :lol

OK, I'm not going to get to progress bars today. I've got too much to clean up from the party. I *think* I've got everyone's progress up-to-date. If you were way ahead, I bumped you up.

Congratulations on all the completed projects!

Roll Call:

Me: Bear Claw 37

Dots... finish all motifs, border 1 strip

Daisy Join V4

Tracy -to S112

Tracy - blanket to R83 (bumped)

Tab - Tetris to S117 :tryme

Tab - Navajo to R154 :tryme

Wendy - Both to S26

Donna - FINISH!!!

Desiree - To R38 :tryme :tryme

TMKA - To R24 Where are you?

Heather - M33

Brenda - M25

Sherri - to S152 (bumped)

Laura - to R17

Cathy - Desert to S351 - I'm confused by your row/square count?

Cindy - RR to R5

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S66 (bumped)

ffsweety - sweater to R24

Roxy - Baby to R90

Roxy - Square

Karen - Peach to R47

Karen - Sweater to R50

Cheerios - Mater to R37 (bumped)

Pickles - Ripple to R35

Kristen - Square to 16

Kristen - S to 5

Shelby - Scrap to R10

Sore - Afghan to R74

Meegan - Square

Honey - Shawl to R16

Honey - Afghan to R21 (how many total rows?)

GOOD LUCK, everyone!

Krystal,

Can I join you guys? I started CrochetKim's Basketweave Afghan on Friday...have completed Rows 1-5 on it...but not sure how many Rows I need to do total. Can you or someone else here help me out on this? Here's the link to the pattern I'm working on...http://www.crochetkim.com/patterns/basketweave.html. This is my first time doing this afghan.

Thanks!

Aimee

41 rounds, is how big the afghan is going to be, Krystal. The seraphina, if someone is making it, how many rows does it usually take to get to be arms length long? That I have further to go on, I did four more rows on the round ripple. I am on the the third pattern of red. Thanks for including me, Krystal. Shelby, I love the camp blanket, it looked good there in that room.

I finished another round on the crw. I have a question about how to count that. Do we count the diamond as how many (from the first section)? and how many are we counting for the joining?

Oh man, I forgot I was supposed to do a round ripple next :eek I'll start that this week and get caught up while I'm finishing my Blue Star. After that I think I'm going to have to change my game plan and finish digging my way out of WIP's before I start something new.

Looks like I'll be working on assembling the 1st block for All God's Children for awhile. Maybe every now and then I'll get an 8" square or two in there and maybe some saltines for the 2nd block.

I finished another round on the crw. I have a question about how to count that. Do we count the diamond as how many (from the first section)? and how many are we counting for the joining?

:think I dunno - Heather? How was the counting done?

Oh man, I forgot I was supposed to do a round ripple next :eek I'll start that this week and get caught up while I'm finishing my Blue Star. After that I think I'm going to have to change my game plan and finish digging my way out of WIP's before I start something new.

Yeah, me too.

Looks like I'll be working on assembling the 1st block for All God's Children for awhile. Maybe every now and then I'll get an 8" square or two in there and maybe some saltines for the 2nd block.

Good luck!

Archived