Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

I got M30 done for today. I probably won't get M31 done tomorrow it will take awhile and I don't have much time tomorrow so I'll start some tonight and do a few tomorrow then finish it up on Sunday. I've got to do 16 columns for this row :lol

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so far I think I'm caught up or close to it. I've woven in the ends on one half of my Sunrise ghan and am working on the 2nd half now. Of course, now it's busier at work so I may not get it done today.

Buttercup, that is so pretty! Love the colors. I have one of those around here somewhere. My sister made it for me. I did about four or five rounds on the round ripple today, nothing on the shawl.

I really like it...

Congratulations you do very good work!!!

This is just a square granny, not really any pattern though, I just started and kept going :lol I do have a more rectangular one in progress but I don't have a pattern for that one either, I'm just winging it.

Krystal, thank you so much for starting this CAL! I am getting so much done I just can't believe it. I finished weaving in all the ends on my Sunrise ghan so I'm about to mark it off my list.

I also found another long forgotten WIP that litterally took me 15 minutes to finish so it's done now too! And, it's a baby ghan so I'll be sending it to my friend with the other. I'll take pics of both tomorrow if I get a chance.

Thanks again to everyone for their wonderful comments on my ghans too, y'all rock! :hug

:hook

Hey Tracey...hide me

I didn't do my row yesterday and I am shaking at the thought of Krystal coming to get me with her bat.

Just till tonight when I can do yesterdays and todays row.

Please......

Just finished this tonight, it went very quickly! I started it less than 2 weeks ago when I found myself out of town with yarn but the wrong pattern book. I went out and bought this yarn.

It's done in Vanna's choice yarn, linen, purple, dusty purple, dusty rose and purple print. I don't really like the last pic so I'll try for a better one this weekend.

2457797973_29293971fa.jpg

2458621916_9706345e67.jpg

2458617204_c75deccd1e.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!! :clap Love the colors. :cheer

I'm a bit behind but i'm off until Wed. so i'll catch up. :yes

I don't remember who asked but i'm working at a diner here in town. I clean tables, set tables, work the register, roll silverware, wash wall, wash windows, sweep floors, pretty much there slave girl. :lol But I make decent tips & pay so i can't complain to much. :)

I didn't get any more done at my parents and the project will be on hold for a bit. We're leaving on Monday to go camping for a week and I'm not taking the sweater with me. I'll for sure be taking something just not sure what :) I'll get back on track after we get home.

Don't miss me too much! LOL

Krystal, Children to S34! :cheer:clap Am I gonna get a percentage bar on the 1st post? Pretty please? :(

As of yesterday I'm up to S63 on the Children's ghan!!! Gonna put one block together today. :clap:woo

8" Squares (made on Thursday, 5/1)

1 Eternity Squared in Frosty Green

1 Spring Breeze in Lilac

I know I'm so excited. :yay I plan to get caught up on the two baby blankets I'm doing and then I'll work on sewing what I have together. I would go ahead and start the square but I think I should wait since I'm watching my shows tonight and I need something that doesn't require too much attention.

Krystal Im behind again, Im still on square 23. hmm didnt I say the other day that I wouldnt get slack anymore, that didnt last long did it.

Cindy your granny ghan is beautiful, love the colors you used.

Krystal enjoy your party.

I am on row 14 on the shawl, and row 19 on the afghan. I am going to get pictures very soon to put up. My program for the pictures doesn't work any more, I guess I need a new one. Got a new cord and everything but it still don't work, darn it. Hope the party goes well, Krystal.

Archived