Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, think it's possible to make the Dallas Cowboys Star in saltines? Can you make words, too? Like "Dallas Cowboys"?

If so, what tools do you need to do it.

That's so neat, Tracy. Thanks! I don't know if we have Paint Pro. Will have to check with Robert on that.

Jeannie, I made this last year.

th_100_1054.jpg

I just used graph paper. I think Cara uses Paint Pro or something like that? :think

Thanks, Wendy. You wouldn't happen to know where the grid is, do you?

Jeannie you can use the paint program that comes with xp and Cara has a grid that you can import to use for the squares.

I am working on the seraphina shawl. I don't know how many rows a typical one is but I am on row ten. I need it done by Christmas day. And a spiderman afghan round ripple which is on row 11. It's about 41 rows big. I need it done by Christmas. I can't work on the Round Ripple until I find my j hook. Pooie dumb thing disappeared on me somewhere between the car and home. Oh I noticed there is a crochetalong for Cara's saltine quilt afghans! I know it's been here awhile but I just noticed it, is she here? I see it seems alot of people are doing saltines. I will stick to my two projects until they are done. I have some other knitting and crocheting projects for the sky one too to finish.:hook

Hey everyone. Hope you all had a good day! I have family visiting for the weekend, so I'll try my best to keep up!

I finished row 71 and 72 (I think) Might want to recheck my numbers there.

Sore

Just finished this tonight, it went very quickly! I started it less than 2 weeks ago when I found myself out of town with yarn but the wrong pattern book. I went out and bought this yarn.

It's done in Vanna's choice yarn, linen, purple, dusty purple, dusty rose and purple print. I don't really like the last pic so I'll try for a better one this weekend.

2457797973_29293971fa.jpg

2458621916_9706345e67.jpg

2458617204_c75deccd1e.jpg

Hey, guys...is there room for one more to join?

I'm working on the Basketweave Afghan by Crochet Kim. I did Row 1 on it, but not sure how many rows I need to do to acheive the length it calls for. The pattern I'm doing is here...http://www.crochetkim.com/patterns/basketweave.html.

Is this a rectangle granny? *slap me in the head if you want too*

My MIL gave granddaughter one in purples.. I like them.

Where can I find this pattern?

Just finished this tonight, it went very quickly! I started it less than 2 weeks ago when I found myself out of town with yarn but the wrong pattern book. I went out and bought this yarn.

It's done in Vanna's choice yarn, linen, purple, dusty purple, dusty rose and purple print. I don't really like the last pic so I'll try for a better one this weekend.

2457797973_29293971fa.jpg

2458621916_9706345e67.jpg

2458617204_c75deccd1e.jpg

Krystal,

I am on row 15 on the right side and 10 rows done on the left, of the DS.

I am also sewing all these together as I go.

I am going to keep the ones that are wrong, Its to many to redo. 96.

I finished row 73 last night. Doing pretty good considering I have a house full right now! lol

I'll have to catch up on all the news going on in here Monday. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Sore

Is this a rectangle granny? *slap me in the head if you want too*

My MIL gave granddaughter one in purples.. I like them.

Where can I find this pattern?

This is just a square granny, not really any pattern though, I just started and kept going :lol I do have a more rectangular one in progress but I don't have a pattern for that one either, I'm just winging it.

Archived