Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, How are you all doing? I am excited to be part of this group. you all talk about everthing and crocheting. Love it!!! So do you have to have to be making a blanket or can I start with a pair of booties? Also I was looking through the post and found a baby blanket that has popcorns in the rows and would love the pattern. I would pay for it or tell me where I could get it. I will see ya soon. Britt:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

Welcome Honey Dew! This is a good place for encouragement. I have an afghan I've been hooking at for a few years and since I came in here I have it almost finished!!

Krystal will keep you going and she likes to threaten with her:tryme and her dawg, but I believe she is harmless :lol

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments everyone :hug I just love being able to share my work with people who appreciate and know what goes into making them. I also love being able to see everyone elses work, it's so inspriational!

Cindy, those ghan's are gorgeous and the duck is really cute!! Where did you find that baby ghan pattern? I just LOVE it!!

It's froma book called Just Ducky, I bought mine at JoAnns store but they also have it on Amazon .. here's the link

http://www.amazon.com/Just-Ducky-Baby-Afghans-Crochet/dp/1574869248/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1209616182&sr=8-11

I used Bernat Softee Baby yarn in white, mint and pale blue. Oh, the duck is in that book too.

Krystal,

I have cut this ghan in half and doing strips. I thought that would be the easiest way.. it has 32 rows so I am doing 8 rows in a strip, I am on the second strip, I believe like row 14.

I am still concerned about the pieces that I did wrong, Do I do them over again? its like 72 little squares, i hate to have to do it, but I know that its wrong, and I think it makes the mistake stick out like a sore thumb. Even though they would never know that the mistake is there.

For some reason I am idle on the RR.

Cathy - I would say to post a picture. Let's see how "wrong" you're talkig about. I have you down for 336 squares (That's 14x24)

Welcome, Meegan!

You can always see how many days until Xmas there are on the very first post of this thread!

Shelby - you are NOT supposed to tell the new folks I am harmless. It ruins my image!

Britt - Welcome! You can do anything you want for this CAL. You just have to let me know WHAT you are doing, HOW MANY rows/rounds/motifs it has in it, HOW MANY of them you have finished, and WHEN you want it done by.

Honey - welcome to you, too!

Please let me know WHAT you are doing, HOW MANY rows/rounds/motifs it has in it, HOW MANY of them you have finished, and WHEN you want it done by. Then I will figure out how much you have to do to get them done by. :D And you'll go on my daily ROLL CALL.

All the newcomers - it helps me to keep track if you post when you've finished your amount on the roll call.

Roll Call:

Me: Bear Claw 33

Dots... well, need to do some?

Tracy -to S96

Tab - Tetris to S113

Tab - Navajo to R152

Wendy - Both to S22

Donna - S60

Desiredd - To R34

TMKA - To R20

Heather - M29

Brenda - M21

Brenda - Baby FINISHED!!! :cheer

Sherri - to S140

Laura - where are you? :think to R13

Cathy - Desert to S335

Cathy - Blue Cow to R44

Cindy - Camp to R2

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children to S30

ffsweety - sweater to R12

Roxy - Baby to R86

Roxy - Square

Karen - Peach to R43

Karen - Sweater to R42

Cheerios - Mater to R24

Shelby - to R41

Pickles - Ripple to R31

Kristen - Square to 12

Kristen - S to 3

Shelby - Scrap to R6

Meegan - Square

Don't forget to post your progress, everyone!

Well, I didn't get mine done yesterday because I got a job. Yes, you heard me right. :D I was so wiped when I got home that I just did some dots & went to bed. I will try to get on track tonight. Off to work.

UH-OH - Honey & Meegan I take that back - Krystal will get you with the bat!! :tryme I think she is on her way here now to bop me :lol

Oh Hi there Krystal! :lol

By the way, I am on R49 of my camp blanket. Just 9 more to go then 4 rounds of border and too many miserable ends :angry THEN pictures :clap

Yes, Tabby, when did you get a job and what are you doing? :think

Krystal, up to s96 on the cuddle ghan and row 65 on the birthday ghan. I got a head start this morning. :hook

Welcome to everyone who is new. As far as I know, Dawg is harmless and Krystal has a HUGE :tryme that she says she will take in hand luggage onto an aeroplane for those of us who don't get done. :devil

Oh no, I got yelled at in bold. LOL Now dear Krystal...I will catch up today. I really need to start getting ahead on Mondays because tuesday and wednesday are such long work days. I didn't get home from work yesterday until 11pm, after getting there at 9am. School is almost over and I should get much better at doing my row.

At work yesterday we hiked a lot of hills and valleys so my body is screaming at me today. A good day to sit and craft and forget the housework to be done. I will check back in later. Of course I have to catch up on 15 pages of threads first lol.

Archived