Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally am cought up on the baby boy although I am going to try and get ahead. I am started on the row of the crw and am hoping to finish that tonight.

I think this is the first time that I have been that close to the end of something and not wanted to work on it. i am thinking that it has something to do with being sick.

Didn't get my rows done for today but I'm heading to my parents for a couple of days tomorrow and I think my sweater will be my only take along project so I will get caught up. If I don't post for a few days pleeeeeeeeeeez don't come looking for me with the :tryme!

I will be crocheting my little fingers off .... really!!

I've finished up to row 68!

My girlfriend popped in this evening and spied my afghan. So now she has picked out a pattern for the one she wants... that brings me up to three more afghans after this one! I might be doing a row a day for a few years!:lol

Sore

Got my M23 done for today.

Love the colors in the blooming ripple!

Sherri that is such a cute sweater! I need some build a bear clothes and some Dora and some Barbie and ......... :lol

Got my M23 done for today.

Love the colors in the blooming ripple!

Sherri that is such a cute sweater! I need some build a bear clothes and some Dora and some Barbie and ......... :lol

Heather I can add you to my Christmas list. You'll be the 4th on the list for the Build a Bear sweater. As long as the color scheme is not a pink and purple combo, I'm good. I don't do Barbie clothes, though.

Okay, I caught myself all up yesterday. I just have to get todays done now. I've done up to square 111 (my count is differnet then yours Krsytal :think ) & i'm done through row 151 on the navajo.

I only have 90 squares left to do on the tetris & 111 rows left on the navajo. WOOT! :cheer

i am all caught up untill today. I have two rows and then the 2 rnd border left on the baby afghan!! yah!! I am going to work extra rows on the crw if I get time as I know that tomarrow and possibly thursday I won't get a chance to work on it.

Heather I can add you to my Christmas list. You'll be the 4th on the list for the Build a Bear sweater. As long as the color scheme is not a pink and purple combo, I'm good. I don't do Barbie clothes, though.

:yay:yay Any color combo is fine no color schemes going on it this house :lol

Krystal I've got M24, M25 and M26 done on the CRW today. Now to do a little on the 1st one. I probably should add it in to the row a day too :think

Okay, here are the pics of the two afghans I recently finished (finally)

first is the baby ghan for my friend in Australia

2453625166_8b8b836c87.jpg

and here it is a bit close up with the duck I made to send along with it

2452801195_6accd88f3f.jpg

and the basket weave ghan

2403994726_eb38329f09.jpg

I won't be able to finish my sunrise ghan until probably the weekend since it's too big to drag to work so I'm finishing up a few giant granny square ghans in the meantime, still doing at least a row a day :crocheting

Cindy, gorgeous work! Love the baby ghan and, of course, that adorable duck; and basket weave afghan is beautiful. Fantastic picture you took of it, too. Looks like it belongs in a pattern book or magazine.

Wow, thanks for the complements!

Wonder if anyone would mind a basset butt in a pattern book :lol I know I sure wouldn't.

I can't wait for my friend to get the ghan (and chocolate I'm sending), I think she'll be really surprised.

I'm tired of 8" squares and tired of waiting for DD to let me know what 6-1/2 yo grandson would like. So, I finally got in the mood to pick up the work on my We're All God's Children crocheted quilt. I'll still be making 8" squares, though.

Today, I made 6 saltines and stitched 'em together horizontally.:clap Two rows of 3 each. Continuing to work across one block. A block is 7 across and 9 down. Have to make 9 blocks.

Krystal, will let you know where I am with it later. I already have most of the saltines made for one body. :)

Question: When you slip stitch these crackers together should you be able to pull the yarn through them to tighten or loosen the "seam"? I can pull mine as if to gather them up.

:lol Yeah, I noticed that. So get another pic with the Basset face in the pic. I love Basset Hounds. You're sending the basket weave and chocolate to your friend? Can I be your friend? :P

I just looked closer at the close up of the baby ghan and that work is really beautiful! Are those popcorns or what? I don't have too keen of an eye.

I'm actually sending the baby ghan, duck and chocolate to my friend, and quite possibly one of the giant granny ghans I'm working on. She's lucky to have me :lol

Yes, those are popcorn stitches in the baby ghan, it was an easy pattern to do and came out nicely I think.

Funny thing is that there actually is a basset face in the pic too, just belongs to another basset :D I have 3 of them, well 4 right now with my foster basset.

Question: When you slip stitch these crackers together should you be able to pull the yarn through them to tighten or loosen the "seam"? I can pull mine as if to gather them up.

Sorry, Im no help at all, I've yet to make a saltine ghan (yet).

Archived