Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Wendy, did you see my post about the Perfect Patches book? I got it at 30% off! :clap I really like the Ships at Sea. But as far as which ghan I make for my darling 6-1/2yo grandson, I gotta wait until DD isn't working non-stop and has time to look at the links I emailed her. She just phoned me and said he thinks the movie CARS is too babyish for him now so I guess no Tow Mater. :cry

:hug and prayers for you cheerios.

Pickles, the Blooming Blankie is so pretty! Can't wait to see it with the flowers. Thought I had that issue of Crochet Today! but Crochet! is the zine I get.

:welcomeSore, this group will help ya with that umph. Not sure I'll be all that helpful as I don't post much here lately. Just every now and then to tell Krystal what she can do with HER BIG BAT :rofl!!!

Sherri, at first I thought you made the bear until I clicked on the pic and saw it was named "kidsknit sweater". Did ya make the bear?:blush Gorgeous bear and the lovely, colorful knit sweater looks great on him/her.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherri, at first I thought you made the bear until I clicked on the pic and saw it was named "kidsknit sweater". Did ya make the bear?:blush Gorgeous bear and the lovely, colorful knit sweater looks great on him/her.

How are you Jeannie? Nope, I only made the sweater. My best friend's daughter will be getting the sweater for Christmas. My bear Beatrice, a Build-a-Bear, was just modeling the sweater for a photo. I would like to try my hand at bear making one of these days though.

I got my row done for today! lol more than I've done in the last week on it. Now back to slippers...

How often do you suggest posting what's done? Once a week, twice a week, every day?

Sore

P.S. I'll be sure to watch out for that big bat! :eek

is it to late to join? I am in need of doing some blankets for people having babies but I want to do some things for christmas too. Does anyone know of good baby blanket pattern for a boy? I can find ones for little girls but I want a cute one for a boy? Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks britt

I did some extra on my peach baby shells on the weekend and now have 39 rows complete. I also have 32 rows complete on my sweater. Did I miss a couple rows? :think If I did I'll do them tonight along with today's rows.

Just Hopping in for a minute......

Jeannie... I love Tow- mater you can make me one.... grand Angel [5yrs old] and I love watching Cars her favorite is "my McQueen" as she says.. I'm kind of fond of Doc Hudson too...

okay Hopping back out now....

:hiBritt, never too late 'round here. I think the 1st post gives instructions on what to do. If not, Krystal will see your post and let you know. Don't know of any patterns for baby blankets except to just search and check out the Ville and crochetpatterncentral.com. Lots of folks are making 'em.

is it to late to join? I am in need of doing some blankets for people having babies but I want to do some things for christmas too. Does anyone know of good baby blanket pattern for a boy? I can find ones for little girls but I want a cute one for a boy? Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks britt

Hey, Karen! As usual, your work looks terrific. Can't really see the peach and white colors cause of my being color challenged but the work is pretty. And the knit sweater looks great.

Hi Sherri! Doing fine...how are you? :yes, I thought that was one of those fine bears. Beatrice is gorgeous!

Sore, I think most are reporting in every day. Nah, I wouldn't worry too much 'bout that bat.:lol All bark and no bite, ya know. Even her big ol' dawg, Zeus.:haha(If I don't shut up about that bat, Krystal is probably gonna kick me out of here :kick.)

Hiya Shelly! How are you? There's a ghan for McQueen, too. I also like Doc Hudson but Tow Mater is my favorite. You be careful hopping about now.:lol

Britt - NO, it's not too late to join.

Sore - you can post every day. That way I can keep you updated.

ffsweety - I've got you down for another 70 rows on your sweater. :D

Cathy - I don't have you for "rows" on the DS, so if you could post which # squares you have done, that would be easier for me.

Kristen - Did I see that you ditched the knit blanket? You are doing two crocheted blankets? How many squares does this new one have, and how many have you finished?

ROLL CALL!

Me - Bear Claw R30

Tracy - Cuddle S84

Tracy - Blanket R47

Tab - Tetris to S125

Tab - Navajo to R149

Wendy - Both to S19

Donna - To S57

Desiree Desert to R31

TMKA - Cable to R17

Heather - CRW to M23

Brenda - CRW to M18

Brenda - Baby to R115

Sherri - Quilt to S134

Laura - Hook to R10

Cathy - Desert to S195

Cindy - Sunrise - Finishe Ends

Jeannie - Square

ffsweety - Sweater to R3

Roxy - Baby to R83

Roxy - Square

Karen - Peach to R40

Karen - Sweater to R36

Cheerios - Mater to R21

Shelby - Afghan to R29

V- are you out there?

Pickles - Ripple to R28

Kristen - Crochet to S9

Kristen - Knit to S 3 1/2

Shelby - Scrap to R3

Sore - Afghan to R67

Let's get Moving!!! Happy Monday!

Krystal Im right uptodate now, phew, had a lot to catch up on tonight, Im going to try and not let it get behind again.

Jeannie hey thats great that you got a good bargain on the book. I think the trucks pattern would still be great for the 6 year old. Wish I knew someone that had a boy and I would make that one. Although I quite like the sea one as well.

Sherri that sweater looks great and I love the model you used.

Britt its great to see ya. Hope you can join us.

Ok Monday is gone for me. Its nearly Tuesday morning here so I had better go to bed.

Night all

I got mine too (invite to ravelry) is it just knitting?

To tell you the truth, I don't really know. I haven't looked into very far yet. Just saw that some of the gals from here were in it and I checked it out, found out you needed an invite and that's as far as I got!

Thanks Donna and Wendy. I'll be making at least two more of the sweaters for Christmas gifts since the first one turned out so well. I'm amazed that it did as it was awkward to use the double pointed needles.

Kristen I hope you feel better soon.

Hi Sherri! Doing fine...how are you? :yes, I thought that was one of those fine bears. Beatrice is gorgeous!

I'm fine Jeannie. Was a little tired this morning. Had strange dreams last night about birds and a fake spider. The whole thing was very odd, but the thing that woke me up was the dream version of me chasing a chicken with a stick until it crossed the road. Guess I can answer the age old question now of "Why does a chicken cross the road?" with "To get away from the lady with a stick!".:lol

Krystal 134 is done.

Archived