Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. The progress pics look great. I have been working away on my two projects. I went to ergent care yesterday and found out that I have a sinus infection. I am on antibiotics for it and am starting to feel better. So, I am only on row 113 of the baby afghan and I haven't done anything on the crw in a couple of days. I'm working like crazy on the baby afghan so that I can finish it up and send it off. I am going to try and get cought up by wed. If I haven't by then I will have to think about putting it on hold as my dh will be having oral surgery on wed. And we all know how big of babies those men can be. :)

I'm finished the back at 57 rows. With the front being the same (counting each 2 rows as 1 because the front is in two halves) and the sleeves (which are short thank goodness) I think I'll give myself 70 rows to complete. Does that sound about right to you Krystal? or only more confusing? LOL

Ok the top purple section is bigger as you put flowers on it eventually!

ripple2.jpg

It's beautiful!!

I finished my basketweave today, it's in the washer now so I'll get a pic of it later along with a pic of the baby ghan I finished last week. Now I'm going to work some more on the giant granny I started when I was out of town last Saturday, it's almost done.

Hi ladies. I just joined the forum today. Is there a "row a day" on the go right now? I would love to join. I need a bit of umph to help me get this afghan I'm working on done. I keep putting it down (for six months at a time!) and I really want to finish it. It's for my queen sized bed and will touch the floor when it's done! So it's huge and I need a little incentive! Then I have two more afghans to do! lol

May I join you ladies?

Sore

sore~welcome! We are all busy working away on our projects. Everyone here is great at motivating eachother. Krystal is doing a wonderful job of keeping us in line. You need to give her the total amount of rows of your afghan and were you are at and she will figure it all out for you.

Brenda - I sympatize with the sinus infection. I finally broke down and went last Mon. and got antibiotics for mine. It is much better.

Pickles - love those colors!! Much better than the lime green.

Sore - welcome! This is a great place to be and Krystal keeps us in line. Everyone does a wonderful job of motivating everyone else.

Oh, keep your shorts on and put that bat down. Ain't none of us skeered of you. :scared:ghug You're just one sweet :1sheep. Mushy, mushy, mushy :2hug kissy kissy kissy

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Sorry ladies, I have been very busy this weekend! I'll be back tomorrow as usual with the roll call and MY BIG BAT!!!! If you haven't posted your progress, it would be a great help if you could do that before tomorrow AM. Thank you!

Made one 8" square with a dark purple...think it's Bernat SV Light Damson...using Drew Emborsky's 12" pattern for Cat Tracks. Had to dc (instead of trc) 2nd to last row and sc last row. Just gotta go work in the loose ends.

Archived