Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

Oh, I don't believe those darned estimates of the baby's weight. It is such a statistical farce. If you look, they'll tell you that they are accurate +/- 20%. Well, if they tell you it's 7lbs, that means it can really be between 5.5 and 8.5... Pretty much the whole darned population.

At 11AM they told me my daughter was 7lbs 4 oz by ultrasound. When I had her at 4PM, she was 8lbs 14oz. DH looked at me and said "What did you EAT on the way, Miracle-Gro?!?!"

HAHA oh such words of encourgement! Don't make me think she is going to get any bigger!!! My husband was 10 lbs 8 oz and his mom had to have a plastic surgeon come in after him to clean up!!!!! and that was over 30 years ago so plastic surgery was not an elective option! They also told me that her head, abdomen, and legs measured in the 98th percentile for newborns and she's not even here yet! :eek ok focus on crochet focus on crochet

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have done my squares for today and yesterday, yesterdays row is done, but having problems with the shells lining up on todays row, gonna leave it for a bit and try again later.

Saturday's rows are already complete :D Here are my progress (clicky) pictures:

Peach baby shells 33 rows complete (29 rows to go) It will have 23 rows peach, 12 white, 23 peach and then one round of shells in peach for the border.

th_DSC08356.jpg

The knit sweater. 32 rows complete on the back. Still need the front and sleeves... This piece is almost 5 1/2 inches now.

th_DSC08357.jpg

I really like the idea of naming your projects. I've never done that before but I'm going to start now :hook I'll call the afghan I'm crocheting diagran and I'll call the afghan I'm knitting (though I'm thinking of converting the pattern to crochet because knitting seems to take me a lot longer) winit.

On a side note, I have done both of my squares for the day :yay

To tell the truth.... I got bored with the stripes :D

So I just added the black where I thought it would look good.. and then all of a sudden it started looking like a cows hide... that is how I got the name....

I am going to do another for my daughter for christmas, purple and gold.. she is a big LSU fan and i am hoping that it will be a suprise for her.. The gold inlay, if I am good enough I can make it look like scratches?

We will see,

HAHA oh such words of encourgement! Don't make me think she is going to get any bigger!!! My husband was 10 lbs 8 oz and his mom had to have a plastic surgeon come in after him to clean up!!!!! and that was over 30 years ago so plastic surgery was not an elective option! They also told me that her head, abdomen, and legs measured in the 98th percentile for newborns and she's not even here yet! :eek ok focus on crochet focus on crochet

If it's any consolation, my daughter was short and had BIG shoulders. I didn't have a single stitch after, though, and I didn't have any pain meds. Just relax, nothing is permanent.

I got my M21 done today. Didn't go ahead any today but probably will do 2 rows tomorrow so I can get through the color I'm sharing with the other one and I don't want it tied up too long on this one. :lol

Cheerios :hug hope things go well for you.

that christmas list could be long. i k now mine would be. although its something to think about.

Did I miss something? What Christmas list?

I got 4 more rows done on the camp blanket...

Archived