Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy, gonna get the Patches afghan book tomorrow :clap:clap but gotta wait and see what design my daughter will pick out for her DS6-1/2. I found a link at Frugal Haus that showed pics of all 5 ghans and the truck one is adorable. I sent her that link and some others to other designs like Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen from "CARS". Actually, she's gonna show him the pics and say, "Hey, come look at these" and see what he likes.

Krystal, I haven't even been to the ville since I posted the other day.

I ended up taking a nap and not getting to latch hook, and all my other waking non working hours have been spent on graduate work. I have been napping while hubby uses the computer.

I think I am in good shape now, but maybe you could start me on row 10 for monday and I will get back in the swing?

Thanks for hiding me tracey!

I'll have to do some serious catching up this weekend, I do most of my crocheting between calls at work and my basketweave is way too big to lug around. SO, I've worked on a giant granny until I ran out of yarn and then started another (shaking head)

Krystal,

Just to let you know, I like doing the squares the way they are supposed to be done!!! its easier... who woulda thought? :clap Makes it look very different.... I wonder if I should start over? you can definately tell where the old stop and new begin? I really havent used up that much yarn. and I believe that I have bought extra. there is no getting it the first rows apart.

The blue and black round ripple.... is known as the blue cow. LOL it kinda resembles one. it is on row 30 it is 43" with a k hook. i want to go another 15 rows that would make it how big? about 60"?

I will be starting a purple and gold RR its name will be the tiger... it will be the same size.... wanting it to fit a queen sized bed.

I will also be making a seraphina.. I guess just to do it... dont know yet... might make another quilt.. they really do go pretty fast.. row by row.

Other than that... i'm good.

Thanks,

Didn't get to work on mine yesterday but I'll catch up later on today :)

Will be taking a week off in the beginning of May so I hope to get some done ahead by then.

Today's Roll Call

ME: row 27 of bear claw

Lots to catch up on with Dots (still)

Tracy - Up to S 72

Tracy - Blanket to R31

Tabby - Tetris to S124

Tabby - Navajo to R148

Wendy - both S16

Donna - S54

Desiree - Desert R19

TMKA - Cable R18

Heather - CRW M19

Brenda - CRW M17

Brenda -Baby to 110

Sherri - to S128

Laura - On Sabbatical

Cathy - Desert to S126

Cathy - Blue Cow to R32

Cindy - Basket R5

Jeannie - Square

ffsweety - to R48

KK Square - where ARE YOU!?!?!?

Roxy - Baby to R80

Roxy - Square

Karen - Peach to R32

Karen - Sweater to R30

Cheerios - Mater to R9

Shelby - Afghan to R27

V - another strip - I think she left us anyway :think

PIckles - Ripple R23

Kristen - Crochet S6

Kristen - Knit S2

Shelby - Scrap to R7

We're moving along.. I'll try to get the progress bars updated today!

Hey, WOMAN! You think I'm afraid of your bat? :nahnah :nahnah :nahnah :nahnah :nahnah No Way!:devil I laugh in the face of your bat. :haha Of course, I'm not working on anything serious yet. (uh oh...now I'm skeered :scared...if I see your face at my door I'll hit the floor and pretend nobody's home).

Wow, I threaten everyone with the bat, and lookie how many of you come out of the woodwork! :lol :lol

I finally got back to work on my dots. I've been preoccupied (translation: doing other things to avoid it).
Um, sounds like our fearless leader needs the :tryme. :lol Or maybe just a great big :2hug.

Archived