Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

I did my row today also, maybe even two but I don't recall. I'll count tomorrow morning, I'm far too tired to get up and go get it out of my car :(

I would've gotten more done than I did but of course I ran out of blue yarn when I only needed enough for another row and a half ... grr

Oh well ... I'll survive ... lol

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's Roll Call:

ME: Bear Paw Row 19, join next row Dots

Tracy: to S44 Cuddle

Wendy: S9 on both

Donna: S47

Desiree: R10

TMKA: R9 on cable

Heather: Motif11 on CRW

Brenda: Motif15 on CRW

Brenda: to R85 on baby

Sherri: to S114

Laura: R10 Hook

Cathy: to R 28 RR

Jeannie: Square

KK - Square

Roxy- square

Karen: Peach R23

Cheerios: R185

V - Motifs for next row

Pickls - Diamons R1

Shelby - getting ready to start your scrap?

Good luck, everyone!

I'm done, I'm done :clap:clap:clap

I finished my Sweet Dreams baby ghan a few minutes ago, got the ends all tucked in too. Now just need to wash it!

On to the next :hook

K~

Finished 2 rows yesterday on the baby ripple that I want to complete by July 1 but haven't started the Diamonds and Chevrons pattern yet as I am still re-writing it!!! YUCK! Its a mess! But I think re-writing it has helped me better understand the pattern! :thair Anyways, My goal for today is to do 2 more rows on the baby ripple and start the first row on the diamonds and chevrons. We'll see how busy work is before I get too ambitious!

Everyone, have a great day! and Happy Crocheting!

I'm sorry I havn't checked in for awhile. i got kinda busy around here. my step daughter had her water broke yesterday and we are waiting for the news of the delivery. As of 10am today she had not had it. (can't believe they are letting her go that long but whatever). We also have "babies" of our own. Its a long story but we have four bunnies that we are hand feeding. they are so tiny!! Its fun but time consuming. Our one dog, Lily, seems to think that they are her puppies. We haven't really let her have them as I am to chicken to trust her not to eat them. But anyway...because of this I haven't gotten done with my rows for the past two days. I am working on an edging for a fleece blanket that i will be finishing up hopefully by monday. Then I will get back on task. I did do more on the baby boy afghan and will update with what row I am on, krystal.

Archived