My bridal stole, its done!

JoBug

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Janet, your soooooooooooooo funny, NO I am not getting married AGAIN....hahahahaha I think the third one is good enough. Husband that is....:lol..no more....:eek

I am going to wear it though this weekend, I don't know where, but I am going to wear it, even if its to the market...

Thank you for the compliments, they mean alot to me!! :hug

Thank you all again, gosh this pattern is ADDICTING, my hands are ITCHING to do it with this beautiful sport weight yarn, I THINK I have enough of it...lol..

HELP ME! I AM ADDICTED!!

Simply gorgeous! You're right, it will come in handy for all kinds of occasions. The pineapple pattern looks particularly well here.

I went and ordered it right away also! I am going to make two of them..one for me and one for the other bridesmaid in a wedding i am in in august. but i was wondering-what type of yarn did u use for this one?

I went and ordered it right away also! I am going to make two of them..one for me and one for the other bridesmaid in a wedding i am in in august. but i was wondering-what type of yarn did u use for this one?

I used "I Love This Yarn" from Hoby Lobby, it is my NEW addiction yarn, since I can't afford alpacca...lol.

it is sooooooooooo soft!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived