Dishcloth Happiness

ChiMom79

I've been making me some dishcloths with Peaches and Cream yarn. I'd never used crocheted cloths before as I'm new to crocheting, and I just love them! I use the hdc stitch and they just work really well. I'm making my Mom a couple now and then will be making more for me. I plan to have a ton of these! LOL! :hook

th_4-7-08001.jpg

Very sorry if the pic is big, I resized and don't know why it's not coming up the right size. :think

Ok, I think it's coming up correct now. Sorry. LOL! :lol

Very nice. I made one for my hubby just the other day. It's green with an off white nylon in with it to make it a "scrubby" type cloth. Now he's requested one that's just the nylon. lol These are on my list of things to make for Christmas this year...great, easy, and quick little gifts.

you've done a great job! really love the colors you've used. and i love homemade dishcloths--can never have enough. when they get all stained and ucky i use them for dust cloths. peace and enjoy~*

We use the same stitch! :hook

I make 10 apiece for my siblings at Christmas time...and I have 5 siblings!

They love them!

One year I did something different and they were all so disappointed!!

Thanks Guys! I hadn't thought of making them for Christmas time, but they would make great gifts. A few dishcloths and a dishtowel set maybe? Awesome, I could def do that. They are certainly are useful and fantastic to have. I love making them, so quick and we do a lot of dishes here! LoL! :hook

Oh my gosh, I am planning on using up all my cotton making dishcloths, I did one at work last night, and my coworker Linda took it..lol...

GREAT job! you HAVE to love those cotton cloths!!

Very nice. I made one for my hubby just the other day. It's green with an off white nylon in with it to make it a "scrubby" type cloth. Now he's requested one that's just the nylon. lol These are on my list of things to make for Christmas this year...great, easy, and quick little gifts.

Your hubby must do dishes? You lucky girl!

Keep up the great dishcloth work, Jenn!

I love dish/washcloths. They use up scrap yarn and I can practice a new stitch pattern. Woohoo! :cheerMultitasking is best when it's only one task at a time. :P

On a side note... I LOVE :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart your babies :manyheart:manyheart:manyheart. I'm so jealous. I was getting one for my bday, but DH is taking a trucking job where we'll be gone for long periods of time *sniff*. So my baby will have to wait. I think I'll look at yours in the meantime. ;)

Thanks to you all so much. I really like the yarn too, the colors are nice. Nikki, thanks so much, my chi babies are everything to me! I hope you get to have one someday soon. It's just complete love! :manyheart LoL

Archived