3rd of 10 birthday blankets this year!

amandapace

Here is Matt's camo/black blanket. He's ten, so his blanket is a little bigger than the others. I made it using the pattern for the Vintage Vertical Stripe blanket, but didn't do color changes every row. I also used a large hook, so the blanket is very stretchy.

2392628084_0f3f9df63f_m.jpg

2392628262_fa2a2d7c96_m.jpg

To give you an idea of size, it is laying across a queen size air mattress.

I love it - my birthday is in december!!! :lol:lol (only kidding)

Sorry, Aunt Bubbels, but December is booked! I've already got two birthdays for that month. If you are willing to have your birthday legally changed to an unoccupied month on my calendar, I will try to include you next year.

Thanks, The Management

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I always thought of moving my bday because DH has always complained that he has my bday and xmas in the same month. Maybe now I have a real compelling reason to officially move it!!!! :lol:lol

Sorry, Aunt Bubbels, but December is booked! I've already got two birthdays for that month. If you are willing to have your birthday legally changed to an unoccupied month on my calendar, I will try to include you next year.

Thanks, The Management

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I bet that'll be one happy boy! Wow, 10 blankets in one year! I don't think I could finish that many in 10 years lol

Well, giving myself such a lofty goal has definitely made me more productive than usual, lol.

Archived