Sign in to follow this  
hjeidi

Haw Frost Shawl Cardigan

That is an incredible shawl cardigan and your generosity in sharing this pattern is as wonderful.

thank you... totally Wow!

That is gorgeous! Thank you for the pattern. I don't usually make items with sleeves but I definitely want to make this!

Wow! This is definitely the most unique and beautiful pattern I've seen in a

while. Thank you so much for sharing it! I'm already plotting what yarn to use to make this. I love some lovely self striping wool in my stash but I'm thinking it may be too heavy done in that yarn. Will have to try it and see.

Also - I already printed out the pattern it read it over - your instructions are very clear and well written - once again some of the best I've seen.

Kathy

Your sweater is just gorgeous. It looks so soft and comfy. :c9 Thanks so much for sharing the pattern with us. :hook

Tina

Wow, this is beautiful! I have some mohair yarn laying around the house so I think this is an appropriate project. I really love mohair yarn and it's hard to find patterns that are not scarves for this type of yarn.