Caron Naturally - New Site, Free Patterns

RachelG

Wow thanks for the link,once I can crochet again I will be perusing their patterns. I have bookmarked and subscribed to the newsletter. :D

I just bought some of this yarn at my local AC Moore tonight.

OMG! It is so soft! It was like being in a petting zoo, I couldn't keep my hands off of it!! :manyheart

AC Moore was selling it for $4.99 a skein. It's flying off the shelf at that price. Some of the colors were wiped out completely!!

:hook

I like what I see. Can't wait til the yarn is in the stores. Caron has always been my favorite.

Oh, no. Me, too. This could cause a problem for my "no more yarn till everything else is used up" resolution!

Both Spa and Country are medium?

I just looked at the yarn now that I'm home.

SPA is light weight (3) and the COUNTRY is Medium (4).

I can't wait to make something with it.

Maybe some socks with the SPA???

For those of us who don't have an A.C. Moore nearby....They have the yarn listed at Joann.com

Spa

Country

However, Joann doesn't have the pictures of the colors loaded on the site yet, so it's necessary to flip back to the caron naturally site to be sure you're ordering what you want.

• 7 months later...

This site sends out emails if you sign up to receive them. Got email yesterday - they are starting the 12 Days of Christmas. Every day you will receive a pattern for Christmas. The first one was a giant stocking to hang on your front door. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was just reading Kim Guzman's blog and found that Caron has launched a new site...

NaturallyCaron

They have some really, really nice crochet and knit patterns. (Kim has two designs there.) :)

I just joined the board and had a look at the site.

The items are GORGEOUS!

I already have my eye on two patterns!

Archived