Caron Naturally - New Site, Free Patterns

RachelG

I was just reading Kim Guzman's blog and found that Caron has launched a new site...

NaturallyCaron

They have some really, really nice crochet and knit patterns. (Kim has two designs there.) :)

Thanks for the link. Their yarns have some really pretty colors. It looks like the website is in the process of building and it looks like it will be a really nice one.

Nice site - I really like some of those patterns. That purple cable sweater - the Copenhagen - looks so cozy! Thanks for the link. Also the yarns look promising... wonder how expensive they will be once they are available.

I must be an idiot, but I can't get to the patterns. What am I doing wrong?

I don't think it's you. I just tried it as well and had trouble getting the links to stay up long enough to click! I'd click on patterns and as I move the mouse to one of the choices, they'd disappear! I've been online all day and that hasn't happened before or since! Hopefully just a glitch, the site looks great.

What browser are you using? I run Mozilla Firefox (both at home and at work) and the site works fine for me. (Granted, if you click on the "Free Pattern Boutique" link on the front page under "Discover NaturallyCaron.com", nothing happens.) I hover my mouse on "Pattern Boutique" section of the green list-of-things-to-click on bar. A list of options comes up. I hover my mouse over one of those options, and then click on either "Knit" or "Crochet". The drop-down menus don't disappear when I am looking at them.

I just tried it in IE and it seemed to work ok too.

I don't think it's you. I just tried it as well and had trouble getting the links to stay up long enough to click! I'd click on patterns and as I move the mouse to one of the choices, they'd disappear! I've been online all day and that hasn't happened before or since! Hopefully just a glitch, the site looks great.

Oh that happened to me too. I had to be very careful and slow. It seems very sensative. I'm just guessing there wasn't any under accessories because nothing happened.

Archived