Charity Scarves

wicket23

These are some scarves that I am making for a project that grannyannie is doing for abused women...its a super easy scarf pattern that I adapted to suit my OCDness or rather a need for symmetry...anyway, they work up really pretty and I've had that white yarn since I was 12 I think and what a way to finally use it!

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg3/princess_aurora23/100_0948.jpg

Very nice they look sooo bright and that is a good thing when giving a gift to people that are going through hard times it makes them perk up I know from my own experences both receiving and giving so keep on hooking

Very nice they look sooo bright and that is a good thing when giving a gift to people that are going through hard times it makes them perk up I know from my own experences both receiving and giving so keep on hooking

That's why I chose to use the white as the main color, I don't think you can tell from the picture but there is a shiny thread running through the white yarn. When then light shines on it, it is very beautiful and pure, it kind of reminds me of what angelic robes must look like :)

That's why I chose to use the white as the main color, I don't think you can tell from the picture but there is a shiny thread running through the white yarn. When then light shines on it, it is very beautiful and pure, it kind of reminds me of what angelic robes must look like :)

:angelThose scarves are beautiful and I love your analogy of the angelic robes!! It's a good thing you're doing and these scarves will be treasured.

~ Debby

Archived