ni hao

kkms

ni hao everyone (hello in chinese)!

so my little one has a new favorite show - ni hao kai-lan - is on nick jr. so mom set out to make her little girl happy. and along the way i became pretty please with myself....

th_006.jpg

th_011.jpg

th_013.jpg

when i finished her up yesterday and woke mia up from her nap she would not let kai-lan go all day. i still have a small heart to put on the shirt but not in any rush to do that. it took about five days to make her up and i did not follow a pattern. now i am off to work on the rest of the ni hao kai-lan gang i started her favorite charecter lulu (a flying rhino last night) wish me luck.

for those who are interested here is the link to the ni hao kai-lan home page so you can see what she really looks like.

http://www.nickjr.com/shows/ni-hao-kai-lan/index.jhtml

What a Wonderful Job!

I just love the eyes! Are they crochet too?

yes the eyes are crocheted too. everything on her is crochet actually. still plugging along on the rhino - frogged my first attempt. lucky me.

When I saw the words "ni hao" I knew exactly what this was gonna be, but I didn't think she would come out so perfect!!! She looks awesome! I can see you creating all the characters on that show, they fit the amigurumi style! Very nice job, I love that she is big too!! :D

I knew this had to do with Kai Lan. I love that show and the characters are so so cut. My fav is Tolee the Koala who wants to be a panda. Well actually my fav is Ho Ho the little monkey, he is too adorable. You did a AWESOME job with her.

Archived