April C’Ville Tote

Tampa Doll

Can you believe it is April already? Easter has come and gone and it is only the 1st. Of course this has not been my favorite day. I use to take off work on this day.

Here is the C’ville Tote for April, it is called Painted Desert.

I was out west years ago and was able to see the Painted Desert, which was spectacular and I thought this just fit the name.

Of course the pattern is Victoria Charm by Lily. The yarn is 4 ply Peaches and Cream color Painted Desert, with the handles being done in cream also. The pocket is done in America’s Best size #10 Mauve with cream for the hook and writing. The flower is cream with Christmas green leaves.

Maybe this will warm some of you up, who are still having winter.:hook

4x3CvilleXXIIAprilPaintedDesert.jpgth_8x6XXIICvillePaintedDesert.gif(clickable)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:manyheart That is gorgeous. :manyheart

I love the colors you picked for this one. And I love the pattern the variegated made.

You make such beautiful totes and are so very generous to share your beautiful creations with very lucky ladies.

Absolutely gorgeous tote.

I love how the yarn stripes itself. And the cream looks so pretty with the variageted. (Did I spell that right? I'm having a not-able to spell day :lol )

Another beautiful tote! I needed that breath of spring....my local weatherman said that we still have 11" of snow on the ground! Will spring ever arrive?

Archived